Sunday, August 10, 2008



MY SPIDER BATIK~
MaGniFy...;;*)]]`
yeye, not that nice and all, but it took a longgggggggg timeeee.


---


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzUgF0q9t-c

I am BB-N00B.
4 Ppl who have no cables like me... i think...onli mi...... *turns in a polar bear...polar cakes...made in...poland.............................*





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMjYG2Ggzw&sdig=1
This is really funny, really.
Theres a PP parody tooooo.


Anyway,
I misssss carol.
CAROLINE.
Lioness.
Line-o.
I had assessment juz now man.
It was fine.
i was 1007.
24 girls only.. NOT EVEN HALF of the pees there.
There was one AA girl, fucking hell, shes like skinny and bung-ish and damn fucking cool.
Cool= she bowls really well, REAAAAAAAAAAALLY WELL.
Yep. and then, on my lane, 1 and 2,
6 gals,
so 1003, 1006 and myself, lane 2.
fuck 1006 man, fucking irritating, cant fucking bowl and her face is so 'innocent' like, 'oh, no... how...what...when...why.... ah.... i hurt my self..... what am i to do....... ah...... look at me yellow scrunchie.... aint it cute... like me....' i tell u.
1007, me.
1006, iritating ugly skinny useless gal.
1003, AA pro bowler.
if,
1003 gets X, 1006 will throw 1st ball, ( and in that 2 hrs, she only X like, 2 or 3 times, IMAGINE HOW MANY SPARES I HAVE TO CONVERT. and 1003 is pro yeh, so she has lots of Xs.)
1006 always throw me weird pins, lots of splits and corner pins.
Oh but the gu thing is that she gutters alot, HAHAHHA,
so i get 1st ball.
So if i X, 1003 is happy.
i wore special cute socks for luck, hero socks my mom bought 4 me.
yeeeeeh,
wayne was there, grabbed the oppotunity to tell him some junior from st margs likes him,
...Opps.but he didnt look, surprized.... -.-
hehe.

I think my moms legs are like, shindong's, fat and filled with balls of bouncy cellulite,
...
PLEASE DON TELL BETTY.


Okie.


Love,
Azchul.

No comments: