Saturday, August 02, 2008


Yukan club's Bidou, who do u think looks like him..
...
MAX CHANGMIN.
Same same.
All JE's shows are cool, esp with Pi, minus the stupid SP.
wtf am i talking abt.
...
wtf.
k bye.

--

Heebum&Champagne~ so cute uh.


Ah, i cant wait for olympics.





LEEYUWEN IS SUPER DUPER FUCKING CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I WANNA MEET HIM AGAIN!!! AHHHHH~~~~ SO CUTE!




-.-


All, stupid posts;


kopi n paste.



ELF: Rellagyo is Hankyung’s or is it Simba’s or Snow White’s….ㄱ-


Heechul: Am I a thing…..*_*


Siwon: (He’s) Mine….ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ

---
ELF: I love all the Oppa!! Marry U and Don’t Don are all very nice songs!! I love you all, please be healthy always, and don’t forget ELF! Ah~~ Please remember to reply ahㅠ.ㅠ

Heechul: Replied



---


ELF: Who is Donghae oppa’s?

Kyu: Donghae hyung is mine ^ ^

ELF: Let’s get into a relationship~

Kyu: I said Donghae oppa is mine, why would I want to get into a relationship with you? ㄱㄱㄱㄱ
--- ELF: Kyuhyun is mine

Kyu: What is this

Heechul: You want to die?

Yesung: Give Up

Kangin: What? This fella..
---

I love ufo town replies, so funny.
it so, lofl.
...
stupid mtv asia.. heechul's just 2 and a half hours away from me...

You’ve been on the tour the past couple of months for the Super Show. Why isn’t Singapore one of your stops?
Leeteuk: Well yeah, we’ve actually been going to a lot of other places in Asia. We did the first show in Thailand, and we’re planning nine more stops. We’d actually have loved to make a stop at Singapore. Why haven’t you called us?!
Ahhh I see. Our bad. Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to speak to my boss about it.

Super Junior: YEAH!!!


Ya la fuck, then line and i dont need to travel all the way to bangkok...

Love,
Azchul.

No comments: