Thursday, August 07, 2008

mi apologies 2 all,
if u hav been reading all my SHITHINGKS and stuff,
hehehe, i noe, a bit fucked up, i have been doing all these stuff for a long time, but... i dont blog abt them, cuz, very, EMbareSSing,(well its embaressing to like stuff like these.) but, u noe, me and , dunno, SHITHINKS~
(butttt.... note; this is still not gna stop me from spazzing whenever we go to the topic on... heechul.. hehhehehe.)

...
from 2 dae, less fandom,
cuz, line understands,
it will only be de tWo appLes oN dE trEE.


My nose a bit shitty.
i keep smelling a smelly smell.
I THINK ITS MY OWN PISAI EH,
ahhhhh, howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?!
HOW.
i dont wanna smell my pisai or the rest of my live....
D:
i need aunty pam angonie 2 help me 0n tis 0ne.
...

I brought a box of mantous today,
to share with my FRENS,
Hehe, i only have friends from 4/9, homely me.
so scaryyyyy, just now line so angry,
I THOUGHT SHE WAS PISSED WITH ME, cuz i walked awayyyyy, after she walked away.....
but... Ah, it wasnt me,
it was ,
the princess of kuteness and president of dsa.
lets go 2 BHC to see BHG.

Ah, big.... fat... weird thighs..........
Mom: EH fat thighs, go jump on the tramp-o-line la. girls at ur age arent suppose to have thighs THIS SIZE. (pinches my weirds [thighs])
D:
then, line sent me a msg,
fatty thighs~
then i rmb all the ppl in class making fun of my big ass and hips..
i think...NO.. I WILL,
do smth about it..


Oh myyyyy focusing,
like seriously,
i keep smelling my own pisia,
IS IT NORMAL?
AM I GOING THRU PUBERTY?
D;


Today we had AzNet!
With 1 viewer and 3 by standers.
And 4 special guest.
1 from thailand& 1 from the city of bangladash, unfortunatly, Az was not able to communicate with them.
mr chakweytiao uncle, kibum, who has quit to be full time revolution smth. (?)
Yubin who gt kicked out of wondergirls cuz she put on 70kg and eventually joined wonder kidz.
YES, but due to the low ratings and lack of sponsors, AzNet has offically been... been... removed from all radio stations/ television programmes, but AzNet still seeks your feedback, YES, YOU, VIEWER.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ye!
I WATCHED THE DESENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUZ OF ENGLISH PASSAGE 2!
OHHHH MATH AND HISTORY WAS SO HARD.
HAHAHHAHAH,FUCK.
FUCKING HARD.
HAHAHHAHHA.
D:

Ohhhh yeh! i saw my batik!!!!!!!!
yay.
im so happy, it looks... better. but one of the ends were not sealed up properly... so there are some black things smugged inside.... ahhh D:
Bella, didi, atalia's batiks were nice toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
...
I shd slp.
its, 12.07.
and my computer sux.
it has a hard disk prob.

ahhhhchuuuu.



Love,
Azchul.

No comments: