Monday, August 04, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_76BIGB0JY&fmt=18
Lofl, pajama party.
... ( is it me or do those gals look like wg... -.- .... ye, its me..cuz now im guessing... sm trainees...like the singaporean gal..)
ha ha ha.
oh i finsih my batik..
Wanna see...?




Love,
Azchul4everland.



( and because i find this post heechul posted on his blog is, so very cute, kute katz... i shall post it here because,because, i dont know either but its so cute i JUST HAVE TO POST IT ON CHANLINE LAND! D: im sorry....)




But see, im understanding, so dont read if u dont want to.
SPACE.













WAGAMAMA OWNS DANCE DANCE.












BECAUSE AN CAFE OWNS FALL OUT BOY.








AND WAGAMAMA CAME OUT LONG BEFIRE DANCE DANCE.









STUPID DI.







HEHEHE.





kkk, Heres Heenim's cyworld post..


;;;



I’m Hee who’s anticipating (the members) first successful performance of ‘Pajama Party’
Ah, this way you can see how much I love my members^-^
Heebum.. Shampagne..
Although they watched ‘ (Idol Show)’ with me, but these 2 kids..
I was watching the tv without saying anything, I felt that the warm ambience slowly disappeared
Ah Heebum -ie ya, because he has lived with me for 2 years, even if he was hurt..
Shampagne has been here for about a week already, and his stare has been gaegood (-_- )=b
Actually, last last week
Me (Heechul) : Ah Gaeteuk! Today you filmed ‘Idol Show’ right? ㅋㅋ
(Good?)

Teuk : Gaechul-sshi~ There was a lot of meaningㅎㅎ Because the Wonder Girls did very well ^-^ㅎㅎ
Me : Ah..^-^ That’s interesting ㅋ What did they do?^-^
(Is this something to be proud of?)

Teuk : The girls were all very cute ^-^ㅎㅎ
Me : Oh~ Really?
(I know)

Teuk : They were very kind ^-^ㅎㅎ
Me : Oh~
(I know)
Teuk : They were very hardworking ^-^ㅎㅎ
Me : Really?^-^
(I know! Ah I really feel like hitting him..)

Teuk : Gyahahahaha Ggiyahahaha (Teuk’s ‘7 sound’ witch laughter)
Me : Ah~ I got a fright, but why did you laugh~? ^-^;;
(Did you plan to do something?)

Teuk : Ah we played many games~ And even formed couples ..
Me : Eu..Eung? Form what?^-^ Recently my ear’s not very good in hearing^-^;;
(Ah I found out an agitating phrase!! Pia fly (?)ㄱㄱ)
Teuk : We formed couples and even played games, but because I was the MC so I wasn’t in any pairing~ㅎㅎ
Me : Ah.. What about the other members..?^-^
(I’ll let you off for now)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Joking Joking~♡
As long as everyone finds it interesting^-^
Wearing snow boots (in the) 20th century dancing to
Tell Me’ in the snow
Tying a pink scrunchie to (my) hair dancing to
So Hot’
(It was) Said the fans were reported a few times
And said a few times in the programmes
If we really met, I think it’d be too cute
I’ve written a few messy posts about the
Wonder Girls’
Following the Game TV ‘Gaeguri Payite’ ’s song and memorizing the dance steps,
Bear Mithra likes
SNSD, I like Wonder Girls and we fought a few times ..
Other than that there were even more .. But we’re all just saying it (in the name of fun) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
When everyone sees me, they think I am a
Wonderful, aren’t I? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
At this standard, I’m not a
Wonderful but instead a Wonnampol yaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
This should be enough right (-┏);

*Rough definition of Wonnampol (a play on the similar sounding words): Someone who isn’t very good looking in their appearance but is able to give people a warm feeling in their hearts… I think.
Credits; OnlySJ13



Um, AzChul...
Heenim and wg..... always like that...
keh keh... -.-
btw, If ur a wg fan, ur a WONDERFUL, so his gramma is fine. (? wtf..)


Love,
Azchul.

No comments: