Wednesday, August 06, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DckjjF3L-0&fmt=18

A MUST WATCH!
yoobin's superrrrrrrrr hot, and the panda too.............................


Ah,
Tell me..
After SS premims,
Az; Ah yeh, i heard that sce 3 Tolley gals are dancing to tell me for the national day concert.
Line; *silence* ... i will dance to so hot, WA KA CHA.

So line was right, it was TRUE that sec 3's were listening to tell me very often these few days..
AH, kkk, DOESNT mean that, heechul memorized all of sohee's parts and wears a pink scrunchie, DOESNT mean he has a crush on her, HE MEMORIZED YOOBIN's part too...
RIGHT LINE!
...
(no response.)
...



...
....
.....
ah.



I cant wait to see their perf..



...




-----



Oh ye! we recently met Mrs K.Tay in school,
YEHYEH we realllyyyyyy misssssssssss herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
she talked to us for a little bit, like a few minutes then she went back... D:
She slimmmmmmmed down, hehhe,


I gt caught for eating in class, so, now, mrs low doesnt really care about me.
Ah, damn saaad.
...


...

Love,
Azchul.


Ah, oh yes, i know.... Some of you know my youtube acct user, BUT BUT BUT, i share my acct with some other pees k... SO SOME cheesy,fucked up comments that are posted under my youtube acct, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE POSTED BY ME.
ty by nyappy.

AN CAFE OWNS FOB!
YeAH r0Ck 0N~

No comments: