Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I dont know...
Shd i bathe..
i dunno..
i dun wan 2 waste water...
savin 4 winter..
winter iz cummin..
later ..no h0t water..
i thinkk i will spend a few hours collecting all the h0t water i can get...
but..
then i think again..
later.. i collect the water in the buckets...
keep them inside the closet..
it will be cum cold...
unless i install a heater...
but that will cost money... i dont have enuff moo to feed my cows..
then how...? winter... no hot water..
but i will just collect the hot water later..
i hope i wont burn my hands...
if i do.. i will need to see the docs.. and that will cost me a lot of SGDs...
how... im so... confused...
but i think i will just collect the h0t water... i will rap with alluminium foil...
i saw alot jus now while looking for food in the rubbish truck...
got alot... of alluminium...i will just take a few..
rap the buckets so the heat wont escape...
i hope it will work...
oh well..
maybe u all shd give me advice...
auntie angonie pam hole... help me pls...

Love,
POSSTICKS.

No comments: