Friday, August 29, 2008

The day we had 1.5 hrs of art,
line,bells,jerri,di,farah and i played court, u know, the judge, victim blabhealbjah that kinda court.
hwang na got raped by lim chookweng(di)
farah and line were the laywers,
Im the eye witness.
went back to class and a few more others joined, pam,rul,cara,ter.
It waz lyk.. da ol' tymes... s0 fun.

Today waz teacher's day.
i forgot the bring th birds nest for mrs low and vase of daisies for ms hoe.
nvm.
oh we had perf too.
jerri said rollz and i shd perf tell me.
Or next yr line can perf so hot.
..
...
....
ARE YOU NUTS.
(ha ha i mea9nt forzen nuts, u know, kept in the freezer..)
crazy, i cant dance and if i do dance, I THINK MY HIPS WILL FALL OUT.
and i think if we do/did, sec 3s will eat our BEACH K.
(ha ha. i love beach k)
and their eyes will pop out like fishies jumping out of the pond during winter,mudskippers..

Oh u know who is r*nda**?
toetally ..... sick.
Quoted from ian;That fat ugly bastard?
i waz l00kin thru old frster msgs.
HAH, i saw this,
i now i shdnt post this but u shd noe acey, violent syndrome cum distorted hips.
Oh btw i gt 14 points forprelims, HAH, i can go eat flesh.
The msg;
"hi . er.. u know wayne ? well if he toks to u . u
ugotta know that hes gay with jashen . well . yea......juz look at jashen and u can tell that hehas a gay look . hahas . er... . yea .wayne told amenda that me n brandon are gay .wtf...so can u help me tell her that we not gay ?yeapz . see yaz . yar . ..nnn chirnchip from ursch is ma auntie . yar...ok say till here wait forur reply ."

I backspaced some parts.ask mi why.
n i didnt know who is auntie was, i thought it was the auntie working in the canteen or the cleaning auntie.

Ohhh, i see another unforgettabllllleeeeee frster msg,
This gal, she was kinda pissed at me cuz i had normal eyes and she didnt.
ha ha ha, i rmb being so fucking pissed off after reading that msg i wanted to break linehy's bones.
so i told her to shut her face or i'll beak it.
...NAH, kid.
i said, NO! who the fuck told u tht?!
cuz she accused me of stealing her stupid lamb.goat.sheep.ship.box in da ship,boxing the sheep.
t0etally...LaMe LarH PlZ..



I love my yaoi,
Ha ha ha.
If anyone find my pokemon yaoi plz giv my a call or leaf mi a msg.


I still hate livejournal users, they think they so cute. the only cute i will approve is cel.
lj.com/jaejoongmistreessss,
lj.com/fishesinddongsea,
lj.com/dbskrmybros,
lj.com/sexfordinner'n'lunchyumyum,
lj.com/lovelykoxygenO2LuV,
lj.com/cowsmoomoomilkylilme,
lj.com/il0veBY2,
lj.com/HeechulLovesMiie.

OH YES,
Hhahahhaha,
line asked jerri wat 2 do with ym.
Line; ehhhh u said u will help me.
Az;YEH ME TOO.
Jerri; help u with wat? Heechul?
Az; Hahhh.. ha .. ha...
Jerri; HAVE U SENT HIM THE BIRTHDAY CARD THING? U SHD WRITE LIKE, 'SORRY FOR THE LATE BIRTHDAT CARD..ETC ETC... '
HAHHAHAHAHA SHE REALLY THINKS I SHD,
HAHAHHAHAHA.
ah i think its funny la.
sending a belated card to a celeb.

yeh,mr koh and mr low,
they have, like their own fan club.
girlA:*Mr koh walks pass her* OMGGGGG, MR KOH IS SOOOO CUTE/HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GirlB; NO LAHHH. mr low cuter lorrhhhh, he looks so young and handsome!
GirlC; I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MR KOHHHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GirlD; MR LOW WAVED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GirlE: MR KOH SMILED AT ME WHEN I GREETED HIM GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GrilF:MR KOH AND MR LOW ARE MINE!!!!
-end-


Love,
Azchul.

OH YEH.
U know...
how much i complain when i see the 'MCs' in the sch, MC-ing... YOU KNOW RIGHT?
Yeh, im juz greatful to u loyal aznet viewers...
I WAS ABSENT THAT DAY, I DIDNT CUM 2 SCH, THERFORE THEY DID NOT ASK ME TO MC. yes.i was absent from sch. thx u clarice lineh cel and all of u for making me feel like the child line never had.
Rice made my wish com true btw, i touched th kin ball.
the ball 'crashed' into 4/9 and i was sitting at the end, so ricey pushed the ball nearer to me. HA HA HA. thx gal p0wer.
Love,
AzchulLuv

No comments: