Sunday, August 17, 2008

HI HI.
I cant stand it.
Stand what?
IT!
.... *evolution~ polarbearmon.*

Fucking korean boy staying on the 7th floor fucking rude, FUCKING RUDE.
I hate rude ppl.
And that reminds me.
To chloe,
Hi chloe, it will be gr8 if you were a bit more polite, cuz your forgetting your magic words. thx.

Ah. heechul's hair is so cute, now he really looks like taemin, but the 'female' and 'hotter' ver.
HA HA.

I didnt talk to line ytd.
...
But today i did.
...
AND WE'R GNA WATCH A MOVIE AT HER HOUSE!
5 GIRLS, ITS A HORRORRRRR MUVIE.
AND WE'R GNA MICROWAVE POPCORN!
Yes, she has a microwave. unlike some lala mother.
Lala in msia is ahlian.
THATS WHAT MY CUZ SAID.
DAMN.

NATTU's going for the stupid shang hai smtown conc.
and that sucks cuz,
#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*

HAHAHA EVERYTHING'S CLICKABLE!
WHY?
-.-
HAHAHAH COOL.
....
.......
...
K.. its irritating now...
....
......
STOP BEING CLICKABLE.
....
NOW.



asdsfdffdsfdldmvksdmvkokov

...
Ok nvm.
I wanna see heenim, HAHAH.
ATLEAST NAT GETS TO SEE YUNHO.
AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO WITH LINE,
BUT SHES GOING KOREA.
HAHAHAHAH HOW,
AND IM GOING,
CRUISEEEEEEEEE, A BIG BOAT.
Irritaing.
I shd show u what i created.
HEHEHEHEHE.
in the next post.
why shd i show u actually.
OH BLURMEESE GRANTED MY REQUEST! :D
THX BLURMEESE!
:D:D:D:D:D:D MUCH LOVE TO YOU *throws big heart bed for you and jejung, HA HA -.-*
I have olympics emoticons.
NaTtU iZ aWeS0mE,
THIS TAKES ME BACK TO PRIMARY SCH MAN!
HEHEHEH :O
CAROLINE,
CALL ME NOW.
Love,
Azchul.
Blurmeese's fanfics are FanTastic. go read them now.
^^5

No comments: