Thursday, January 31, 2008

C O N T I N U E...

K, i think this post will be fine like me.
Yeh, As i was saying, ang pao bowl was fuck larhhs.
I got O N E ang pao in E I G H T games,
when my M o t h e r got like T E N + S U C K L I N G P I G.
She got TWO HUNDRED & EIGHTY SIX bugs.
And i got, E I G H T, not hundred,not thousand, not -teen,
Just, E I G H T bugs.
And she laugh laugh me, and said I SUCK at bowling.She repeatedly said I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK and ask me GO EAT SHIT blahblahblah.
Im so hurt.
K, anyway, Me and baby went Novena 4 dindin.
Oh yeh, i got a new toy.
CAN U SEE A LIL BIT OF PALKIA'S WINGS? HEE. :D
Hi.phone.
Pepper lunch again, 4evar paper lunch, mom likes it too.
Aaron came to talk 2 JunTEK.HAHHA, Peizhen calls him that, So kawaii, she talk like machine gun, funny gurlx.
Boreddd... Ah, Baby, why u so skinny...
Still talking to aaron about his baobei... K i have a Qinaide, can?
He said he would cut down, Hah bullshit.
Still talking... Stupid pig, eat sleep pay eat sleep play, harvest moon, eat sleep play.
I so SIAN wanna die already, then Aaron went to buy drinks 4 us,
So me and ahTA(Y)K become lian and beng, Hahahah, talked chinese and the only thing he knew how to say was,
'Aiyo, Dear arh, wo hen SIAN leh, Sian ah, ... , mei you things to do,...,SIAN LA!'
I ask him go steal this small gal's bag, it's a Chip bag.
Sent Aaron kawaii Pikachu remix song.
Hahahha, it's D a m nice.
Laterrr on, We left Aaron cos he went to meet his baobei and qinaide.
Me and Jun play catching.
...
Hahah, d a m fun.
Lofl.
Home.

Yuanyan! Ni hao mah! :D (Pui.)(DiuDiuDiu)

If i fail Bio test, Im gna get a psp. :D

FUNNY?

Oh yeh, CAROLINE ANN CROSSBELL! Ur pandas r0x but guess what, im nt gna give it back 2 u, HA HA HA, smelly gurlz go pom pom arh, NYA NYA! Jigglypuff,Jigglyyyyyy-yi-yi-puffffff.

Pam,BRO!Dont sad man, Wanyi did the right thing, Vera is so much hotter, go look the mirror and cum on my barbie doll, CHEER UP BRO.

Wonder galz rawk.

No comments: