Sunday, January 06, 2008

070108
(CutecuteWawa, ;o)



Happy Six months Ani JunTayNishiwawa Baby!
My first.last.forever.
Whoaaa, Half a fucking year!
You know how fucking happy i am?
What the fuck?!
Hahahah! 2 months(I think) more before your that stupid thing ends, then you can go out late late, no need go home also can, sigh, but that means you cant send me home, D: tskkk, that sucks,
I miss you, You make me sooo happy, like a happy bunny on fire.
Altho sometimes, i go Meridien, talk to myself, while you play Dota, ectect., i just feel HAPPY that im with You!Oh and i would smile like an i.dot. ;o
You were my eyecandy! & wow, Now im madly in love with you.Happy Me.
& Please do your O's this year, Pleaseeeeee.
K, im so naggy again.
Hee, Baby, Im just so happy with you, I dont want or need anyone else, Everything about you rocks my socks!
I love you the way you are, And i also decided i want to spend the rest of my life with you too!Wow, Way cool.
Thank you for everything!I really appreciate it, I know you sacrificed alot for me, and tank with my shit, Your really, wow, WOW, I really like that about you. ;o
Cute cute wawa, Your my star star, forever and ever,I love you like no other,
Dont die so early, I dont wanna be miserable my whole life, Cuz i felt how the feeling was, Without you, and i swear, IT FUCKING SUCKS,
So i tell you, You listen, I NEED YOU WITH ME, I sound corny, But fuck it.
JUNTAYBABY, I LOVE YOU, HAPPY HALF A YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND I WANT TO SPEND ALL MY ANIS WITH YOU AND YOU ONLY.
Your the best, and now i can say, Baby, I love you like fuck, You mean the world to me.
:D
I like Sunday(s).
K, Shut up Acey, You talk so much, so noisy


---
070108
(This photo so cool,HAHAH.)

Happy eleven Months Ani to Timo&Linehy!

TIMOLINE FOREVER AH!

Next month ONE YEAR eh!
I so happy la, for both of you,
I love you both much much,
Linehy my bestiefriend and Timo my goodyFriend.
I wish you both last fucking long, Marry also good, I wanna sit vip seat please, :D
I rmb, Dimo used to call me SHIT everytime, couldn't stand him, Hahah,
Then suddenly, I became friends with him, Talk crap and talk about Norman, HAHAH.
Uh huh, LinehyBaby loves Timo alot, so, They also rock.
Both of you will always be in my heart,
AND ITS ALSO BEST FRIEND DAY TODAY! :D
So HAPPY BESTIE DAY LINEHY!
Your my baby/sweetestdrug/Sexycandy/Bestfriend,
Thanks for everything, Always with me when i cry,needed someone to talk to and just pour my sorrows to.
Dont ever dare leave me again, Or i'll bite you, PIGGYASS!
Stinkkiiegurlx.com&Smelliiegalz.com 4eva!

No comments: