Saturday, January 05, 2008

1st week of school has passed already,
And 2nd day had a NEW sec 3 complaining that me line and didi were laughing and pointing at her,
She, COMPLAINED.
Shes SEC THREE.
During recess, Ktay called for 4n9 then we saw the sec 3 woman and her fren.
Then the sec 3 girl pointed me and Line out, didi wasnt there.
This is the most retarded topic someone could complain about, (Yeh i know my english abit fucked up.)
So if seniors walk pass and roll eyeballs laugh at us call us cheebyes and ectect., i can go complain also uh, :D
In the end didnt get into trouble, Ktay ask us go back, then she talk to the girl for,a long time, i think the girl INSISTED we were laughing at her,
She gave us the bitchy look and said, "I saw, they were laughing at me!"
FUCK,BLOODY SEC 3 ALREADY.
And then i stayed back in school,Help out the bowling shit.
Found out that dear Aj was taking that sec 3 girl's grp, Kkk, lets call her Na.
Aj then told me alot of things happened to her before she complained abt us,
Oh, and she cried.
Oh and she got cwo on the 2nd day of sch.
KKK, I walked up 2 aj, wanting to talk to her cos i hardly see her and i miss her,
THE FUCKING NA WOMAN,STANDING ABOUT ONE AND A HALF HANDS AWAY FROM ME, Crossed her arms, stare at me up and down like i very nice to look at, and mumbled to her friends, the last word she said was, b i t c h. Hahahah,
So i blahblah her a bit, until aj dragged me away before i caused more, what aj calls, 'damage.'
So after Aj talked to me about the shit a bit, i saw ktay and ckwok,
So i did something damn, fucked up, shu and tiff said if she can go complain, i should also,
HAHAHAH,so i did!
Went up to them and told them about what na did, ktay said she'd do smth abt it, and they again,commented about my coconut tree hair.
K, this post sounds so, child-like.
K i Love Aj, Shes so kawaii.
& now for the 2nd problem.
Doesnt really concern me, but it does concern and good friend of mine.
Sec 5 bully sec 4.Hahahha,
I mean, sec 5 wanna cause some trouble with sec 4, Sounds, nicer.
If u wanna create trouble, why pick on juniors, They wil be very sad.
My whole secondary life, i dont think i have ever had a problem with my juniors, most of them are so kawaii, uh cute i mean.
---
Yup. Im so sad now. All the hot girls are, not, nice. They are away.farfaraway.
I dont like being ugly,
& i wanna be a good captain for the stupid bowling.
I dont wanna do reflection for Gayg.
I dont wanna talk to myself when im at Meiriden and they talk about Dota. Im clueless.
---
My pl is sending me pictures of sec 2 and sec 3 days, and in those pictures, only she looks good, we all look like fuck.

Azey.pkm says:
only u look good
.Lissa. says:
HAHAHHAHA
.Lissa. says:
tats sec 3
.Lissa. says:
SSEEE!
.Lissa. says:
how close we were last time
.Lissa. says:
tats wht the picts were sent for
.Lissa. says:
thats the moral of the pict
.Lissa. says:
not to identify who looks better
Azey.pkm says:
Ahhh, Yehyeh, i promise to make you horny more k?


OoO, When me and line were tgt, she always rape me.

I think i shall take more photos, seems like, a few months i never post new photos, sigh.

-K I'LL TAKE MORE PHOTOS.-

No comments: