Friday, February 08, 2008

One whole week, never blog... Ha h a h a a h aa a hha a,
I promise, picts will be up soon,
...
I lie, all the time.
todays the 7th,
HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIE JUNTAYBABY,
&
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIE TIMODINO AND LINEHYB!
HEE.
K so,I'll just skip,
Yesterday, School concert! Wow, So cool.
Malay and Indian dance was g r e a t, the rest was bull.
Cabbed down to Marina sq to go shop shop, with my lb!
Then we skip skip all over the place and we threw pokeballs.
PALKIA,
Ur ma fav, owaes.
Mrt to orchard, Zara at Liat(?) towers.
Guess who i saw!?!?!?!?!
...
Juntay,
lofl,
And Charizzzaaad and um, The army guy, Jadon, i think.
Took a bus home, alone. 4mins! Talk to lb on the phone.
A bit cool.
Must go ah gong de jia.
Ma want famous amos cookies.
4 everi1.
wah lee kuang yao.
Cab to the, um, cine,
Met Chloe.
Blahblahblah,
Cab Meridien, Met Jun and CO.
Hahaha, Cool right?!?! Yayaya, every1 say CO is damn cool, fucking cool.
There were no white chairs!The food place not even opened.
Haiyo.
Met Ah jun ah,
then sit at the big step, listen to music, eat water. Eat water,EAT WATER.
I saw the CO,
Um,Um. The jadon,aizaad,kw and the friendly bear, i think he's, Nat, ...Ursaring!
Then baby left D: ,
Saw another CO,
Ian, Leon li,who is hairless on his head.
They made fun of me,
They called me names,like Jun,k la, being called Jun is not that bad but C--?! My face...fucked.
They said i was ugly.
D:
Oh and they laughed at me,
They make fun of my 'bestfriend' ,
And they, laughed at me...
Like, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
Oh and Ian lied, Lair liar panties 4 hire.
...Sigh, Im ugly...
YEH K, went off with qinaide,
Lurve her, shes so kawaii.
Arcade awhile,cab back, must go ah gong jia lae,
So fun, at ah gong jia.
Chester and i played Saints row, Crystal and i watched Kimpossible.
The 2 teevee next 2 each other...
Today,
Ah gong de jia again, Saints row again,
lofl.
Home after lunch,
Juntaywawa came over,abt 3 plus?
:D Beams*
He asked me to massage his back and arms, i said, 'Okie, wait, wake me up 10 mins later can,'
He replied with a, "okayyy... ZzZ"
Both of us slept until 6+, Lofl.
I loveee baby, ;D
Ma gave him ang pao,
Jun gave her some dunno what thing, Ma was overjoyed.
Had to go Marina 4 din with family,
So sent baby to Meridien and off to dindin.
Whee, okie, I miss My bestie Lb and JtBaby,
Pictures tml la, dont stress me, i cry easily.
Chaichian, gong xi fa chai, hong bao na lai, mei you hong bao , gei ni black eye.

Love,
Happie Az.
Acey the builder, HAHAH rmb?!

No comments: