Thursday, January 10, 2008

I feel angry.Actually i am angry.
So,
FUCK, YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD LIKE FUCKING THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE MOTHER FUCKER. SERIOUSLY, I THOUGHT YOU CHANGE LA FUCK, YOUR DOING THIS AGAIN.How many times do you want me to suffer? Are you happy doing this to me? I dont want to talk to you, I dont want to have anything to do with you now. Pimple on the cheebye. Go eat your cake la.
I just want to slap your fucking face,
Have a little respect, dont fucking go overboard.
This is the fucking reason why i dont wanna be so close to you, cuz whenever you do this, You fucking break my fucking heart.
Hi Crosswell.
You are a very violent girl you know? Heh, I HATE YOU. You make me sad, you make me cry.
Can i punch your face?
I would feel so happy after doing that, HAHAH.
You always get me thinking...
Why why why.
And your so, W E I R D,
Weirdo girl!
Hahah, Can you be the crosswell during the hoildays?
You dont have to fail all your exams you know baby, :D
I say i love you right, BE HAPPY LA. ;o



If there was one thing in my life that i regreted,
That would be knowing her.


2day,Thursday.
WAHLAU, LINE DAMN VOILENT TODAY LA, I KEEP FIGHTING WITH HER.
And she ALMOST slapped my face, Slap my cheebye la, my face not swollen, lofl.
Then she become angry, :/
But she say it was cuz she didnt want me to be sad all the time, D:
Then i cry, Cuz i was so touched, But also cuz i thought of the thing she said.
It sucks,
Then she hug me.
Then give me green tea tissue.
Sigh, Whatever la CAROLINE and cr0ssbell.
Only know how to cross eyeballs, HAHAH.
I love you, even though Ma always scold me ask me do homework, D: MA, IM SORRY, DONT HIT ME.
HAHAH, Pam and i were fucking, grossed out, CUZ LINE'S EYEBALLS DISAPPEARED.
And we played Singapore Idol. ;o Hahah, wtf.
Lofl, Me and pam were the judges. Pam is Dick lee, Kind of penis(es) and Im Ken.Just Ken,Plain Ken.
Hahah, Fucking funny, Lb was being the contestant(s),
All the mind-kids, Hahah,
LOFL.
Uh huh, After sch, STUDY AT LIABERIE with Line and Tiff.
And some sec one's kept laughing at us, Hahah.
Then we harassed them, Lofl.
OH my, I forgot, I got the wrong Amber. HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ;o
So we studied and played.
K, Had balling.
Whatever Azey.
I wanna go read thatbloodycritic now, Heh, Cheer myself up.
Bye.
And it's PALKIA, not PAI KIA.
Wtf.
Palkia, Anyone call you paikia, I allow you use Draco Meteor or Special Rend, Blast their brains out. I love you, Your better than Infernape, Altho i love Infernape too, Palkia, Your the besttt! :D

Love,
AzeyAndPalkia4ebar.

No comments: