Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh yes, I forgot, I wanna blog about Mrs Cecilia Low,
Wow, I swear, Shes fucking nice la, Damn motherly but damn nice,
She Keeps encouraging me and all, Cuz im Maths Rep again this year, But without Chloecat this year, But Lb helps me so yeh,
So both of us sort the maths shit up damn nicely for her, In index order also. ;o
Whenever I pass up 4n9's homework to her, She'll be like, "Thank you Acelyn, Your a very good leader, Im so glad i have a maths rep like you, and a good helper like Caroline too." And so on, blahblahblah, SHES DAMN ENCOURAGING, Unlike some math teacher last year, only wanna act KarenT, WANNABE LA, CMI, all the talks last year all like fuck like that, not even a little 'motivational', AT ALL, All we think is burning your clothes and cutting your hair.
Yeh, so Cecilia good uh, K i talk about her like my fwen.Heh.
Oh and some cheebyes complainE that me and lb talk too much/loud and eat in class,
Fuck, Not like no one ever eat in class before right, Stupid armpit hair, Tear your hair out ar.

Swollen cheebye become balls.

No comments: