Wednesday, January 16, 2008

16 Jan 08, 22:44
-: oh yar. she really sucks. UGLY freak. and i hate her. stupid acelyn. b i t c h

16 Jan 08, 22:35-: if you dun take advice. i will just think you are the mother f u c k i n g retard i ever seen. good luck.

16 Jan 08, 22:35-: she f u c k i n g make use of people and thinks that she is so good. i had that bad exp bfore. i dun wan you to fall into my case. just tell acelyn to f u c k off before she harm you.

16 Jan 08, 22:31-: you duno what kind of f u c k e r she is. just stop being my friend, hope you take my advice.

16 Jan 08, 22:24-: acelyn your friend? you are damn damn unlucky. shes a b i t c h and l i a r.


This is from my dear friend C's blog,
Wahlau, So many tags, Im so fucking tired,
But, One thing to say,
C's my fucking good friend, altho i dont really meet up with her much, she's my trashing partner and im her's, she could even be counted as a very close friend of mine, so whoever you are la,
Shut your face! Hahah, Juntay taught me that. :D
Can i continue tml? Okay, I will, Check out tml for my edited post, if your my fwen.

Love,
Fat&Ugly Gurl.com/az

No comments: