Monday, January 14, 2008

"anonymous: **** acelyn the pretender, the liar, the *****.
ly: anonymous; well said. HAHAHA! okay i just had to say that, cos like yeah. HAHA WHOO!"-http://www.xanga.com/limliyic-


Wah lau eh, You think what sial, i got no feelings one ar, wah lau, you know i read this one i told my mamarat she say 'WHO SAY THAT I GO TELL LONGSKIRT TAN!' I so sad sial, i cry and cry, hiaaak.
Cheebye, What you want, tag on Limliyi's blog say i dui dui dui, Make my cry, make my balls shiver only, I reply you back now la k,
Acelyn: *** Anonymous the faker , the LAIR LAIR panties for hire, the No face anal tube.
OKAY, One more thing!

Jane Liew!
Hahah, the manly gong giant girl/man.
Damn ugly, damn fat , damn bloody big, In size.
I've seen you in the cheer outfit, LOOKS GOOD MAN,
Really, MAN.
You cant get over the past uh? That Line likED that Lion before?
2 years ago, MAN!
Now still talking about it, Nothing to talk about ah?
You mess with line you mess with me, (Hahah, Corny.)
You fucking disguesting,
Add all the Np Canoe polo lesbians,
Hiaaak, C and C tell me one, Hahah, EEE, ;o
K i tired already,

Saturday,
LINE SAY SHE MEET ME BUT SHE NEVER. D:
SO i go meet Chloe cat! :D
Cine Num with her friends.
Oh and i bought Baby a tee from Depression.
Looks fucking like him.
K nth much,
Oh i saw Gloria, heeh, ;o
OH, At arcade,
Got this grp of, um girls, Wont call them ahlians,
They came up to me and Chloe, I THOUGHT WHAT LA,
And she and her friends said,
' YOUR VERY PRETTY, VERY CUTE! I SEE YOU SO MANY TIMES BUT NEVER TALK TO YOU! NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS!'
They talked in chinese, So i was like, ...Huh?
And Chloe translated for me, hahah,
The girl's name Manxuan, and her friends, i dunno.
THEY THINK IM JAPANESE, All chloe's fault.

Sunday,
Juntay finish chalet.
Came over my house, even tho he was fucking tireddd. ;o
Sleep, for dunno how many hours!
Yeh, gave him his wawa shirt. :D
Baby, dont be so sad,
You know im always here for you!
I love you wawa. :D
See you tml, :D





I love Eunice Chanong, Shes such a SWEETHEART! :D

& C! thanks so much for everything! I bet she's suffering, HAHAH.

Love,

ACEY INVATION! (Picts up soon.)

No comments: