Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tudae,Tuesday, ;E
No training! :D
Woke up, pomshitpom,
G0rTt a c0rRR fr0mM jUnTaYwAwAx,
ii WaZz lYkEE, 0HmyiiEg0SHh!
Ogay, Wtf,
I was still kinda fucked up,
So yeh, I dont know, Heh,
Now, Im still, Weird, D:
Yup.
Went to some farfaraway place with Mommyrat,
Home,Went out to Raffelsplace find Lb,
Tcc,Eat,Talk,Laugh,Cry,Scold. (?)
Yeh, Line was quite upset, D:
Walk walk arnd, Saw lotsa Pandas,
Made me damn sad,
Cuz i couldnt bring em' home.
D:
I saw a Pony too,
Like, a, Unicorn,
I want that,
It's so cute.
Saw smth mommy rat wld L o v e,
Lb was like,'Omg, thats so auntieBettey,'
Yup, Decided to buy for her, But it was like 200+Buckz, So i'll ask DadaGoat gimme money.
So Blingk,just like auntiebetty.
Sat at the SEA,
Heh, Took picturez.
Dimo the Dino came,
I left.
Cab fare was like, 10.90. ;/ Tsk.
On the way home,
Passed by VCity&IwazlykHAHAHAH,
Ohmy, Im talking to a stranger, Tell him alot of shit, Hahah, whats wrong with Azey?
Acey Cares for you Azey, dont be sad, D:
ASSY LOVES YOU AZEY! Cheer up!

OhDamn, Im talking to MeSelf.Again.
Still, Damn.

Every thought,
Every,________,
Planning to keep them inside for a every long time.
I sound like a retard.Thank You.

Goodbye.

No comments: