Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHG always by my side,
JuntayNishiwawa,
CreswelloOoLB,
Tcc day,
JuntayBaby,
LissaPL,we still love...
PHARRELL! MizaNNP,
SitiChaiBangbang/Shoulder,
ChloeCatChan/Qinaide,

Tipaniex/Danikins,
Line&Timomo,
Still rmb the old CHAN NUER? ;o
Jiaaayi,
PamMmBrox,LoveYourNostrils,


Chynatantan/Cappy,
Aj/AliciaJenSohRuiPing,
Bellalala/Partner,
Um,This dude loves Breasts,
Aceryl, StillMyFriend?



TheThankYou&LoveList,




ToY'allWhoReadMyBlog,




ILoveYou.




(&maybesomerandomshit)
(Dont read if your tried, Its a longgg post.)




Msn-ing Chynatan online now. She's such a sweetheart, really.
She's cheering me up now, :D
Love you lotsaaa,Cappy&Vicey.


CliftonTan is such a cute lil boy,
He's Dr.Tan, Hahah,
Really nice and sweet boy. ;o thankzzz.

&&&Antwee,
Small boy suddenly ask me to stop doing bad things, (?)
&then went on to tell me alot of shit. ;o

AhBenzAh,
My new fwen,
He's a very nice person, :D hahah,

IPutMyTrustInYouAndYouWentOnAndShatteredEverythingWeHad,Why?
-Do You.
-Hate That I Love You.
-Collide.
-If Your Not The One.


&Maybe,MAYBE,
I wanna memorize WeFlyHigh(RaggaetonRemix),
And GangstaZone.


Lb,
YourMyBestieFwen.
&Iloveyou.
SoManyThingsIWannaTellYou,
SoManyPokemonToCatch, (WeGottaCatchEm'All!)
IWannaThankYouForEverythingYou'veDoneForMe,YourReallyTheBestbest,
*Digs nose and stuffs sunflower petals*
KissKiss,MuakxMuakz.
Smellygurlz.com&Stinkkygalx.com! :D

LissaPL, Pl since sec 2, Altho we've drifted this year,I still love love you, ;o
&YourRaggaetonShit.
You keep my secrets i keep yours, :D

PamelaHo,MyBro4Lyf3. PAM,I miz you like the stars miz the sun,
Yup, I know that didnt make any sense,
Heh, I miss you and your shit all over the place,
Bro13141839816.
Xiexie ni 4 helpin mwie outt when mi n l lasttime de problem, Hm,I love your nostrils,they make me horny, AND I MISS THE TOUCH OF YOUR BALLS,
Hehe,U r0x miie s0x! :D

RiceyYyo, Heh,So longlonglong neber see see you lae,
I've gotta admit, I miss your fucking lame shit,
Makes all of us laugh,
'Oh, Your ass no hole?
I help you poke hole in your ass!'
Thankz for those times i was sad&angry and your lameshit simply never fails to make me laugh.
LoveloveloveYou. :D

ChloeCatChan, Wheee!We've been closer this year& during this dec&nov hols,
Thank you for everything youve done,The time you take just to talk and listen to me cry and trash on you,
&When i was down, you rushed over from somewhere in jurong to novena,Just to cheer me up for that short period of time,
I sincerly appreciate it,Thank you so much.
I love you chloecat! :D

CharTeo/Toe, Beech! Hahah,
Thankz 4 the trouble you've given me and the shit i had to go tru just becuz of you,
Haaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaah,
Am i funny?
K la, I know, You know, Your 1 year younger, you've got your other small little frenchflies,
But thanks for the stuff you've done in the past 4 me, Mushroomz&MyPandaZ.
I still lovey you, :D

SitiiiChaiBangbang, Siti, I miss youuuuuu,
I remember you wrote me a 1 page long letter during leadership meeting, hahah,
I still have it!
You always lift my sprits up and make me happy,
Cheer me up during the BAD times, ;o I miss your care and concern and your comforting,
I love you! :D

AjSRP, I miss you! Your so cute uh,Like a sweetiepie, Hehe.
Gosh, I got many things to thank you for,
Some too confidential,
So i guess i'll just thank you for the times i had fights with people, You were always there to cheer me up and told me everything will be alright,
I love you & your still special to me, :D

TipaniexDanikins, You just msged me to go toysrus,
Wtf, you damn weirdo.
Hahahah, THANKS FOR NOT PUTTING MY FACE AS YOUR FUCKING WALLPAPER!
Tskkk, Hate you 4 that,
But still thanks for advicing me and all, your so funny,
DaniDaniLoveYou. :D

BellaPartner, Bella,You so,Nice,Like, everytime im sad, I talk to you,
I feel, Better, Wow,You got power,
Hahah, Thanks for everything you've done for me,The half a year sitting next to you,
Your so cute,
EYECANDY! Hehhh,
I love My partner! :D

Timo/DimoTheDino, Thanks for cheering me up & thanks for the times i was down and you were there to comfort me,
Your a great friend,
& must play Rakion with me! :D

C/Chis-TINA, Hehe, C!
Trashing friend!
Thanks for talking to me and letting me trash my shit at you,
I miss those crapping times!
No feather, But i still sneeze,Hehe.
I know you wanna drool like me, :D

JiaaaChiaYiii, MishEu,
Heh, I rmb long ago, I called you and you told me stuff about * that i didnt know,
And you helped me out time after time, :D
IloveyouJiaaa! :D

RayCouzzie, Fuzziecouzzie,
You've helped me out with My midyearsExamz,problems ectect.,
I cant thank you enough,
Love you couzzie wazzie. :D

DarylTeo/Aceryl,Though you dont wanna be my friend no more, D: But still, You've helped me alot, and i still remember the stuff you've done for me, During mid years, Come my house help me study, ectect., yeh, :D

AzimNNP,Altho we dont talk anymore,
Still we were really close friends at one point of time,
Thinking about it,
You've done alot for me, You helped me out countless times,
Ah,sigh, Your really one of those whome i'll remember for a very long time,
Istillloveyou, :D


JunTayNishiWawa,Baby,
I dont know what to say to you,
Im lost for words.
5 months passed in a flash,
Sigh, I miss you.
Too many things to tell you.
070707 Was probably the best day of my life,
I will never love someone like I love you.
IWannaBeOneWithYouAgainBaby,
ForeverMyOne&Only,Don'tLeaveMeHanging.


:D



&There You Go,
Im tired, I think i've missed out some, But yeh, maybe i'll edit later or smth,

Love,
NinjaAndDetectiveAzeyo.


No comments: