Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aloha,
Ytd, i went to get injection on my backside,actually, 'backfat', hahah, and i went on a drip, like last year, hahahaaaaaa, then i heard many things happened in Singapura...
It was linehy and ricey birdday,yayyyyyy!
& yeh,
...
Hm, I dreamt about smth weird last night, i dreamt about the meladian Dome, ;/
And Dome had an advertisment and a slogan,
'Dome is your home!'
Yaya, i woke up and yeh, a bit weird uh.
Kkk, i coming home in 2 days, and off to celebrate the fucking new year!
Yes, THE NEW YEAR!
And No, not cuz i can see you,Char, But cuz I get money!
Hahahahahhah, ;o I kid.
Cant wait to sch reopens, can see my bros and hoes again, go bang balls and put them on fire and throw them arnd and drop them in matongs.
Yayyyyyy, happy Az.
Oh no, i have yet to do hmk,
Anyway, i think the new sch uni is great.
I do not know why some girls are so against it,
There is no fucking difference.
It's still the fucking polka dotted dress, only darker green and real tie,
And TWO FUCKING POCKETS SO US FAGGOTS CAN SMUGGLE IN MORE HELLO PANDA,CHEESETOFU,HAMCHEESETOAST AND MORE TO BLIM AND LAOSHI'S CLASS.Is that good enuf?
I need peper lunch and laksa,
oOo,Juntay just msged me, he said he's on a BUS!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, thats new! oOo
I like taking Bus when it's with lb, cuz its so fun! :D
And i like taking Bus after sch with RiceChloePamSitiLissaLB, We go town and go to their mom's office, go eat lunchlunch, go playplay,sit down and talk talk, Sometimes take neoprints and just enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D I misssssss thoses times so much, D:
I hope we'll still be doing that next year! I miss you allllll!
Manly Gong, And Norman.

Cuonde31st.
Love,
NinjaDetectiveAzeyo.com.pkmr0x4eva.

No comments: