Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fuckkk uhhh,
Just came home,
Its like, 1211,
Aghhh, Im gna die soon,
Ytd, PartyWorldKTV,
JiaKimAntTiffEuniceSai&SaiFriend,
Today, bad day, Jun was kinda pissed at me.
Then,
Drinking,
JunJustin&Jiamin (?I think?)
THE YAMI YORGURT GIRL!
Everything tasted like,
Vitagen/Yakult,Ginger&Rasberry to me,
Hahahah,
Justin thinks im retarded, But he Respects me, HAHAHHA, wow, so koolz.
Some, Uh, Butter Scotch thingy,
Lookalikea, Um, Smashed corn, HAHAH,
&Uh, Some Vodka, SetOnFire. ;o
&I dunno i dunno,
&Lastly, SnakeBite?
BeerMixedWithRedWine,
They dont likey it,
D: &it was BIG shit man,
blahblahblah, ect ect., Smokey,
Home with junbaby,
Sigh,
So many things on my mind now,
SIGH.
Heheh,
Oh And Jiamin girly damn cute, She cannot tankkk, &woomidded,
Patpat her back,
She was sweating like crasy.
Fuck, im damn tired,
Bye.

No comments: