Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lil’ Mama tour bus may ride through your town,
Take a time, show you how,
To do the G-slide, let me show you how,
To G-slide,
Let’s Go!



ANYWAY, Saturday!
Omg, I finally got to see My LB?!
AH, fucking miss her!
Shes so pretty! :O:O
She came over and passed me her top, ;o
No picts, forgot to take, Heh,
So cabbed down to Plaza Singapura,
Bought a pink over sized tee with a PANDA on it, and a sweater with a hamburger on it!
It was 5 bucks off? I dont know why, hahah, So the price was not bad, 90 buckz, :D
Arcade, Got more ahlians and ahbengs, It was like de Zona da Gangstas,
So dezgueztinkz.
So like there were primary sch kids and then arhliianz,after us, grp of arhbengz,
Went off eat at Pepper lunch!
I dapao, Heh, Not hungry,
Grand Cathay, Starbugz! Peppermint FAAPEE!
Talk and laugh like bloody cheebyes, (Oh ew, thats gross.)
Off to park lane,paradiz,
Met Timo and co., Hahah, Guess what they were doing,
D O T A.
The evil game.
Play Pokemon Pearl, Let LB fight Elite four again, Hahah,
OH YEH! I caught like SO MANY LEGENDARY POKEMON!
With out using action replay or cheats, :D :D
These are before getting national dex,
1.Uxie
2.Mesprit
3.Azelf
4.Palkia (My darling, Paikia, Love love you.)
Then got the others After national dex,
5.Heatran
6.Giratina
7.Cresselia
She battled Elite four with,
Infernape at level 57, (I love love love you Sweetie.)
Palkia,58,
Cresselia,50,
Heatran,70,
Giratina,70,
Uxie,54,
And she won! I mean, obviously! ;o
Hehe, I love my Pokemon, Everything about them rocks my socks!
Okay, Then we were sitting with them, then later we sat outside,
Hahah, I swear we talk and laugh damn loud, Cuz there was hardly anyone there, heh,
And any fatherly or motherly like people walked pass we'd be like, "EH PA! STOP THERE STOP TEHRE! PA! PA! WAIT FOR ME LAE! PAAAAAA!"
HAHAHAHAH, Fucking funny! It's all brudder ho's idea uh, she damn funny!
MISS MY BRO! PAMELA HO! D:
Hahah, So there were people 'sucking grapes' outside,
They came in, Told line to sit properly? Wtf, And hes not like PA's age eh, he looks like, 19? Act so PA-ish, tskkk, ;/
Then we continue playing pokemon, hehe,so fun l0rHz,
They guy running the irc place came out and talked to us in cheenese,
We thought he asked us to get lost cos we were making too much noise, then he started talking english,
He said that His friend wanted number,
Like, what number? :O
WeirdoOo ass hole pig idoit, HAHAH, stinkiiegurlz . com.
Got call from alex/jun.
They were, so,far,away.
;o
So nvm uh.
Walked back to Cathay!
Starbugs again! :D
I swear, I love going out with Lb, I will laugh like shit.
Hahaha, justin/jun called,
They going Meridien awhile,
OH, theres a place in Kanto called Veridien city!
L:...Cool?
A:ToOcOoLaLrEaDy!
Walked over to Meladien.
Sat with Justin and Juntaywawa.
SlAcK there for like, half an hour or so?
Left, Send Lb to Marina meet Timo.
I go Home. Fucking early,
Went home play pokemon! :D
Sigh, 1am plus,
Someshithappen,
Crylikefuck,
Callchloecat,thenchycalledin,
Thankyouboth,loveyoutwososomuch!
Slep at 4am. I like Pandas.


Sunday,
JunBaby came over, Awhile,
Then Kw call, He went off, Stayed downstairs at the carpark,wtf.
Yeh.

No comments: