Monday, December 03, 2007


I can't stop listening to, Pulling Me Back.


"Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back,
Telling me I need you in my life.
Every time I try to go, something keeps telling me that,
Everything's gonna be all right.
Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back,
Telling me I need you in my life.
It was meant to be, you were meant for me,
So that means we gotta make it work."


"And now I'm sitting here looking crazy like Damn.

I'm exhausted,
Should I stand tall, or let this relationship fall?
I never having my feelings crushed, but it happens sometimes,
Either love it or give it up.

Good times let the bad times, and you ain't see it coming.
Tried the best to make Him happy but it wasn't enough.

In relationships the road gets rough .
As bad as it hurts I gotta move to the next route."


No comments: