Saturday, December 22, 2007

I cant get into blogger/xanga/liverjournal, hahah.
But i can still post, only that i cant even view my own blog,
So its like,fucking boring,
Read my old blog posts,
How much we'v all changed,
&How much our relationship drifted,
Heh, Its hurt y'know,
You use to do this, sacrifice that, blahblahblah,yadayada,
Yup, :D
Anyway, Manicure and Pedicures here are fucking cheap, And its not BAD,
You could go for Mani's and Pedi's everyday if you want, Its like, for both Mani and Pedi, 60cheenabugz, means TWELVE SINGAPOREBUGZ, 12! Whoaaa, way cool.

Told my dear friend C alot of stuff, She my crapping fwen, heheee,
:D


IGaveYouMyAll,
LostMySenseOfWrong&Right,
ButIt'sOver,
WeLostEverythingWeHad,
I Wish I Could Take It Back/
Thought I Was Your Star, Guess I Was Wrong.
We had a chance to make it right,Your breaking my heart,
Dont tell me we will never be tgt.
Heh.
But like, I mean, Who's complaining? heh. ;o
Im Still Azey/Az/Acey/Assy/Asey,
The happy girlie, That wishes she was born a Pokemon,
But now she can only hope that she'll be one when she grows up.
If only the world was infested by satan spawn Pokemon existed,
Those cute lil creatures,
How we wld force them to fight for hard cash and beat the shit out of each other,
Oh what a dream.
We'll make our neighbour cry, steal money and kick gym leader's pride to peices,
My shithole home town wld be, Littleroot, HAHAH, what a name,
How about Bigroot? Hahahah.
Uh, Yeh, Ha..haa, ahem.
I wanna be a Palkia, :D So powerful, i could take over the world,
Hire Azlef,Uxie,Mesprit,Shaymin,Darkrai, Arceus,Dialga,Heatran,Cressillia,Regigias, ectect,
WAY COOL, Hehe, Someone make my dream come true.
K,
Goodbye,
I miss my jtbaby.
I miss my lbbestie.
I miss everyone,
Euaghk. D:


Love,
Detective&NinjaAzeyo.com.pkm.

No comments: