Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hie, my name is Madong,
But you can call me Dongbao.

Pictures with my Chan/OngBaby,
Hehe, I love you lots! :D
See you next year k?
MISS YOU!




Hehe, I took retarded photos of myself withEunicey's phone, ;o


Fuckkk, Im going to cheenaisland.
Heh, How?
I miss everyone here.
How?
LB SENDING ME OFF! IM FUCKING HAPPY!
Oh and i was thinking, I mean, I hate a thankyou&Love list i just posted a few days ago,
I think i should post a HateYou&GoFuckMyDeadFish list.
Yeh, I should.
LB&I think, DimoTheDino, Should get new fwens.
Saturday today,
Lb suppose to come my house 1st to help me clean and pack my shit. BUT SHE DIDNT.
She headded to town 1st, fuckerrr,asshole,piggyface,eat your shit,idot fatty bombom pig,hate you, go to hell,go and die.
Cab to ps,
Met,Timmy&Lb,
Pepper lunch,
3 of us playing Pokemon,
HEHE,
I swear, my darling Palkia cannot be beaten man, He r0x 4 lyf3.
Oo, Arcade, like, 10bugz.
Hehe, some funny shit happen.
Um, Muvie, Golden compass, Oo, DAM NISE.
Unlike ugree gree caror.
Yup,
Oo, I loveee going out with lb, Shes fucking funny, hahah,
& the pepperlunch people damn, funny.
Didnt meet Juntay, he sleeping, dont even know if i can meet him tml.
I got something to pass him before i leave, sigh.
2 fucking weeks,
AH, StupidBenAskMe2Call&HeNeberAnswer, *NOSTRILFLARE!*
I wanna be a bartender, Whee, Damn k00lx.
K, I needa go buy ds games and comics tml/later, byeee.




Love,
Detective&NinjaAzeyo.

No comments: