Friday, November 02, 2007

Excuess me, Dear, KB, Um I dont know who you are, and i dont know where your from, Boarddrick sec, What the hell, I dont even know if you have a vagina or a penis, And my recent post, not abt you, becos why wld i blog about someone i dont know and plan to kill them? Isn't that like, really, Stupid?
Girl/boy, you really need some brains. Since you started the spaming shit, I'll just reply you this one more time,
You called me an ah lian? If you have seen me before, I do not look like an ah lian nor do i dress like one, and if you really want to beat me up or like, find me or smth,give it all you got.
I personally do not like to threaten people, but it's people like YOU who started this shit, If your really all that you claim to be, why are you still hiding behind that computer screen, If you really hate me,Wouldn't you be comming abt finding me right abt now?
I do not think i am very big, or whatever you call it, cos actually i think im rather small, im like a small in Zara, Topshop im like in a size 6 or 8, UK sizing abt 0 or 2, I can hardly find celllulite ard my body, and i so not have under arm flab, and i weigh abt, 43kg, i dont think im really, that big uh, big is probably, like a size 20 or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl, abt 70 kg, Oh my, dont tell me your jealous of me? Well, if you want i got some tips on how to lose weight. cos seriously, Big, means;
(Adapted from Longman Contemporary English Dictionary, With, innovative Cd-rom)
Big= Size, Of more than average size or amt,
" A Big house." "I need a Bigger desk." "She had a Big grin on her face." "Los Angeles is the Biggest city in California." "There was this great Big spider in the sink."
-> Turn to page 574 for Fat.
Fat = Weighing too much becos you have too much flesh on your body.
"A short Fat man in his early 5o's." "You'll get Fat if you eat all that chocolate." "He looks so much Fatter than he is in his photo."
Now, Im not that big/fat, Am i?
I must feel extreamly sorry for you for not being able to understand the importance of this word.
And the part where i rely on my boyfr, Sorry but i don't.Why wld i rely on him for? I was feeling abit upset that day, and i needed to talk to someone, so i told him, Please get Your facts right, I dont want to have to do this again.

If you have any enquiries pls apporach me,If you ever see me,My name, Acelyn chan.

Thank you so much for your kind support.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥AZ.

Xoxo.

No comments: