Thursday, November 22, 2007

Im sorry for blogging about this,
Honestly, Im being a fucker, Poking my nose into stuff that doesn't concern me one bit,
But, See, She's my friend, My very good friend actually, And she's facing some very serious friendship problems.
I probably know how she feels,
As when ever i quarrell with, Lets call her, Cookie,
I feel like eating my balls/shit, The feeling, Itself, feels really bad, And it hurts alot,
And then, Thinking that if your relationship with her is gna end or continue, What would happen to you?
For some, i guess, they cant let go, Sensitive people.
For others, Getting a new bestfriend is like eating mash potatos, ( I know, No link.)
But see, You treasure this friendship so much, Your willing to salvage it, no matter how hard it is,
Personally, Im willing to change for Cookie, i'll be like my old self, Cos i do treasure this friendship, She means alot to me, And i care for her and want her to know i'll be there when she needs me, tell her whats wrong from right, and go starbugs for a carmel Fraapeee and be ahsoh. ;o
Im sensitive, I know, But thats me, Cant change that,
And you cant tell someone, not too be so sensitive,They are like this!
You just cant, It's wrong! I mean, Look, What if i tell you, Dont be so ugly, You cant right? Fuck?
Be thankful you have someone who cares for you, your bestfriend does not want to end this friendship, Can you tell how much effort she has been putting in to salvage this friendship?
Do you see her saying," i dont care no more, its not worth it.'
She doesn't you know why, Cos she cares, Alot, Be fucking happy that someone treasures this friendship, more than you do.
Im sorry, I dont know the full story, but when i see my friend like this, it breaks my heart,
But see, One part of my heart is jumping for joy, As it isnt happening to me, Fucker huh.
Still, If you didnt know, Words hurt, Hearing it sucks, Reading it, Sucks more.
Do you, hell know how much she's trying to act-so-happy infront of everyone, and goes back home, thinking that you'll never be there again, How's that, Nice feeling uh.
Childish, No. Thats not it, Dont compare her and your other friends.
I cant talk about change, No one can.Everyone changes, It's a bloody fact, Everyone hates it.
Everyone has changed, Everyone has to change, The world is in constant flux.

This friendship isn't something you would want to lose,thats just what i have to say,
I have nth aganst you, Nor do i dislike you or anything, I guess you learn from your mistakes,
Its not too late to apologise and cry.

My apologies yet again, I hope i wont be such a noisey fucker again, Goodbye.

No comments: