Sunday, November 04, 2007

Don't judge Me when All of You don't even know Me,
You guys are like, JR's friends or smth, I know,
I don't even know you all, You guys are like, Poly? 18,19?
I dont know? But fucking get your facts right before you start blamming people, Im not the one in the wrong here, Tell Your fat JR Friend(s), Dont come and change the story.
Two Fat Fuck Faces, Fucking, Irritating.




Anyway, I gotta thank C for all the help she has done,
C, I'd Understand if your friends are disappointed/angry/sad with you, for believing me and not believing their side,ect ect,
So You don't need to help me if you don't want to,
I appreciate everything you've done for me, :D
As long as I know that my side knows the truth, I guess I have my ways of getting out of this mess, Cos i Didnt start this. :D

No comments: