Thursday, November 15, 2007

Soulja Boyyyyyy,
Is like, Super Mario, ;o
YOU, YOU, YOUUUUUU! SUPERMAN!

Had meeting on Tuesday, ;o Is that cooooool(?)!
Wed, I only remember talking on teh phone with Lb, It was f u c k i n g funny, Hahah,
Only Lb makes me laugh,
Anywayyyyyy,
Had Bio Test today, ;o
Met Bella for breastfest at 10,
Walked back to school, on the way met Didi (who doesnt love me anymore, Birdday also never call me, D:) and Farah, :D
Heh, Sat outside the D.studio talking about alot of shit, Was late for Test, half an hour, Hahah, Baldif (?) was, like, weird,
The test was one hour, so we had half an hour more the finsih the test, all of us finished in 15 mins, Fucking restless,
Everyone left, except Me, Bella, Didi,Farah,
Ah, cannot take it, so fucking bored!
So i started stretching and made loud noises, making frog noises and banging my head while bouncing, (?) Hahah,
Farah and Bella got damn irritated cos they wanted to sleep so they were like, 'shouting' and asking me to shut up,
Only Didi and i were like, RIBBIT.
Told Baldif we didnt want to stay until the test finish, so we left.
Went to MommyRat's to dye hair,
My only source of entertainment was Monkey Ball, I unlocked like, 894712323253275132178743233572875834363456451224312 stages! Seriously.
Yeh so, Dyed 4 shades of brown, Ugh, FUCKING WANT MY ICE LANDIC! D:
I C E L A N D I C!
Wellllll, I tried getting Icy white/ or Ice landic if i could, obviously, Couldn't, Didnt bleach, Cos, I dont want the texture of my hair to be like, JUNTAY'S. HAHAHAH, Okay, sorry baby, Go for hair treatment, ;o
In the end, Neither Icy white or Ice landic, Close, But not close, looks like, IceLandic gone wrong. D: D: D:
Yeh so, Fucking long,
Hahah,
So tired, Hohehuhahy,
Later of the day, spent with Junwawa,
:D

HEIDI!
SHE'S SO HOT!
Heidi klum too! ;o
Shusshh,
;o
I like, Both. :D

Im a bowl/ball in disguise.

No comments: