Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Ah, Let me just get some shit cleared,


1. Uh, I know you dont see best friends like ME and CAROLINE, Thats cos, Well actually, No reason, But We'r not tgt, Like, the stupid lesbian thing, No No No, Bestfriends loooooove each other, Yup.I love Lb, Bestiex 4 eVa.




... Eh, thats it, Hahah.Ogay. TODAY WAS A COOL DAY.
Tuesdayyyyyy,
Heh, skippeddd training, cos got CIP.
Met bang bang, Cara and her boyfriend Edmund at Far East.
Cara went to do red hair extensions,
I miz bangbang much much, ;oOo
Saw, Moses and friend.
Saw, Adalia and Melody, ;o
Saw, MOTHER FUCKING WANNABE COOL INDIE FUCK FACE GLODFISH MOUTH ON A SKATEBOARD, Is that nice?! He looks goooooooooooooooooood la!
While Me and Titi at the staircase behind,
Siti ask me buy lighter, So i walked to 711, And passed by some Minahs and Mats,
This Minah Dropped me a comment, She was like, " Eh you velly cool uh!"
All Az did was, *spastic,retarded face*,"HEH."
Oh,
Nevermind.
Just saying,
Well, My hairstyle, Is, Um, inspiration from a magazine+linehy's advice+my own s-t-y-l-e,Sounds corny, but,Yeh, I-Style and Cut-My-Own-Hair, I did go to MommyRat's to Dye and cut the back and do the trimming/thinnninnnggg, But the rest is done by your truly. ;o

Anyway, Couldnt do cip,
Wasn't accepted,
1. Didnt go breifing.
2.Dont know who to wrap.
3. Dressing not accepted.
4.Hair not accepted.
GOOD, Didnt need to do all the bullshit.
So huppie got to see bangbang, :D Miss her so so so much, And my Bro, PAMTI! D: CoRr MwIIex!
Met couzzie awhile, See ipods, HEH.
Meridien awhile, thought would be lucky enough to see Juntaywawa, But didnt,
Bad mood, Went home.
Mommy was damn nice to me, cuz, she knew why Az sad, so she was damn fucking nice,
I lurve Mommyrat.

No comments: