Wednesday, October 31, 2007

KlyeP's Sexy Back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi, FatFuck, Here's what Azey and co. is gna do to You.

1.I'll set Your hair on fire,

2,Strip You,

3.Stuff sunflower petals into your huge nostrils,

4.Shove a/the horse's ball(s) into your huge mouth,

5.Dig your cocked up eyeballs and use as marbles,

6.Wipe my spit/pangsai/pisai on your face,

7.Tie you up,

8.Put a bucket of cockroaches over your head,

9.Squeezeeeeee your breast,

10.Pluck your black,hairy,wrinkled tits out,

11.Stick a branch up your anal hole,

Or I'll use Ricey's methord,

12.I'll use a screwdriver and POKE/screw a new hole,

13.Lastly, I'll carve My fucking name on your ass and,

14.Throw you into a truck filled with Horny Indian/BangalaMangalas construction workers.



Eat, My, fats.

...


Azey is a very angry girl now, You wanna play this kinda shit with Me,it's gna be more than blog bitching, Im gna, Ask another FattyFriend to body slam You, You comfirm die, I swear.

No comments: