Monday, November 05, 2007

Saturday,
Wawa Came 1st, :D
Heh,
4+++ Cab to town with Wawa,
Aizaad and I talked about, B o w l i n g,
*Nostril flare*
And fuck, Kimmy quit coe, FUCK, Clifton Tan better not quit.
Hate balling hate balling hate balling, D:
Anyway, Left to find Lb, Paradiz.
Met Lb Timo Daryl Alex ect ect.
They play lan, again.
*Nostril flare again*
Lb and i went to eat grapes.HaHaHa.
Met Jewel, :D
Hahah, she dress so pretty, :O
Went arcade, BishiBashi and the Shooting thing,
Lb and i kept dying, dying,dying,
BUT BUT, We ALMOST killed the King monster, So, Scary. :O Must shoot the tougue, :P
So we spent close to 20bucks in the Paradiz arcade,
Me and Lb plaed cs awhile, Hahaha fucking funny,
Bought lotsa candies.
They finish playing lan,
Lb Jewel and I went to play our own shit, like some adventrue game in Paradiz, Hahah,
What the fuck.
Sat there awhile thinking of where to go,
In the end, decided to go Ps cos i had to go Meridien meet Jun at 7,
Lb and I went Arcade again, Hahah, play play play.
Left at 730+.
Walk to Meridien,
Call Char,
And i was like some idiot walking and looking for Jun,
Pass Sydney and co., Still couldnt find Him,
Still on the phone with Char, Hahah,
Finally found them at the Kopitiam place, :/
...
Hahah, someone from Singtel just called me and asked for Shierly Wu, HaH.
...
Okay Yeh, Met Jun Ian Alex Justin Aizaad,
They went on to jack/jag Char again,
Oo, Funny,
Char's self esteem plunged down, low low, D:
Hahah, 3e2 next year hm? :D
And Aizaad charizaad want to challenge me b o w l i n g, :O
HaaHAAhaa. :D
They left, And Me Baby and Alex went to the Meridien food court to sit, and, sit.
Fucking boring,
Ian came back,
WoOo, And his god-sister?
Yeh, Oh Gah,
She hot, She pretty, She skinny,
And she mistook me for Nishiwawa,
Question;
Do I really look like Jun Tay?
Answer?
I dont think so, not even one bit,
*BIG Nostril flare*
So then Juntay went missing, And his phone was with Me,
But it was Alright!
You know why?!
Hah, Not telling you,
HEH.
..
Kkk, I'll tell,
Cos, Got pretty girl to look at,
Hahahahahahha,
Wtf, I sound like a perve,
Maybe I am, :O
HAHAHAHA,
.. Fucking pysco Az.
HEHEHE,
*Perve Look + Gigantic Nostril Flare.*
OKAY THEN I FOUND OUT JUN WAS INSIDE THE FOOD COURT WITH CASEY,
AND CASEY WAS SAD! D:
OR HE WAS ANGRY, @:
OR HE WAS FACING UP TO REALITY! :O
OR PEOPLE WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS KINDNESS! :/
I dont know,
But they talked smth abt Christmas, And Smth like Casey not having Christmas presents, D:
So Az try to be nice, and I say, Casey dont be sad, Acey buy you Christmas Present,
BUT CASEY SAY, NO!THATS OUT OF POINT!
D: Hahahah!Az act smart only.
What happen uh?I ALSO DONT KNOW, HAHAHAHA BUT,
He say, I WILL KNOW, SOON.
SOON, Said Casey, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
BUT NO! AZ WANNA KNOW NOW!
BUT CASEY SAID, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOOON!
*Stuff sunflower petals in Nostrils.*
Hah,
So Said byebye and left with Baby, :D

Sunday,
A day with JunBaby,
Hahahah, It ryhmes! :O
KkKkKk, Pictzzz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner