Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wawa Said,
We must stay strong! Cannot, Uh, break down or smth.
Baby's so sweet, Hehe, He make me Happy.
He going to work with Alex Ong, Sounds like fun, Hahah,
But that means cannot meet him, Often. D:
Aw, Damn, D:
I Miss You JuntayBabyWawa,
I need big Hug.









Today, Tuesday,
Fun uh, Paint toi-let.
:D
The 3/9 Brudder team consists of,
PamHo,Leader/Jerri/Ter/Dori/Ricey/Siti/Lissa/Bella/Farah/Linehy/Me.
So we painted the base coat 1st, White luh.
We painted the walls of the cubicals.
Fucking fun la,
Got pictures, post soon.
I think i was the worst la,
Nobody paint until Face/hair/legs/hands/shirt/shorts all white, except, Me.
Hahah, Ricey took a peekture of me, Sitting on my car, which is a trolley.
Hahahahahahahah, Then we got roller coaster ride, Hahah, Fucking fucking fun la!
:D :D
Paint Neh neh pok on Chiabang,
Hand print on Pam's boobs,
Kt said it was vulgar, kena scolded or smth uh.
Some juniors complain to teachers that we scare them,
Intimidate them or smth,
I dunno, I wasn't there, Hahah, but it was abt fans.
Hahah, sorry la, We very act one eh, Cos we CMI what,
Act gangster only, Wannabe only la, Hahah.
Training at Mt Faber after tht,
Ricey walked into a glass door,
Fucking funny.
Fun, cos got Char, Hahah, she damn kawaiiex. :D



Wednesday.
Paint toilet again!
Today i was,
Multi coloured.
:D
Fucking tired.
Alot of picts.
Pam made toilet remix, Hiphop/Rnb/Raggae
So, She ask me make,
Toilet Remix 2, Techno/Trance/House/Club/Dance
For tml! :D
Hahah, Stupid Merlion hates all the toilets uh,
Fucking cbks.
SOMEONE BROKE INTO THE TOILET,
I locked the door with my sock,
Went back, My sock was on the floor, D:
Ugh,
Naaaaaabei,
Throw my sock on the floor!
Then while me and Lb were resting,
We went out and play with our car,
Then one Sec4 shouted and say wht shit, "So much for painting the toilet."
Knn, Rest also cannot ar, Cbks, You come paint la.
So like,
I still don't know if i'll retain.
Fuck.
Picktures now, :D

No comments: