Friday, October 12, 2007












Hiiiiii, Wow, Haven't blog for like, weeks uh,
Hahah, eoys just finished ytd, friday,
Heeeeeeh, So, FRIDAY, Haji Lan, Cherish/Sohee/CharTee/LB and Me,
Fucking gna fail art, fucking shit uh! D: Stupid sky, Ms Hoe was right, If i keep painting skys, im gna fail one day, Hahah.
So yeh, after art, Call Char, she with Cherish and Sohee at Haji,
Went Serene 1st, Met stupidJuntay and co.
Laugh there for an hour?
Saw Mrs.Karentay and another teacher, She gave me THAT loOoOk, :/ Then she walked towards me and said something to me, Uh, freaky. D:
Talk ar talk ar laugh like fucking monkeyz, Heh, then cab to Haji, :D
Lost our way, HAHAH, Call CharT, Then dunno who direct us to dunno where,
Fucking walk non-stop uh! fucking pain/tired, Hahah, so like i bought a panda pouch, 40bugs, linehy was like, wtf uh. BUT IT'S PANDAS! :
Hehhhhhh, House of Japan, uh, it was like, a let down la, hahah, fucking vintage to max uh! DAMN SMELLYX.COM UH! FUCKING NEVER WASH THE SHIT! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH,EwWwWwsie.
Linehy bought dress, niceeeeee, and a tee for skinnytimo, Hahah, Char bought blue dress and flowery top, :D Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
Cab to Meridien, drop LB off, then went home, scolded by mommy,
and Babywawa accompany me, :D
Yeh, thats friday,
SATURDAY!Toedae,
LBaby came over at, 12+++?
Heh, she call me go down,so i went down wait for her, call her, phone engage, nvm i waitttttt,
Then finally she call me,
LB:Eh where are you!
AC:Waiting for you la, where you?!
LB:I UPSTIRS YOUR HOUSE ALREADY LA!MIDA OPEN DOOR FOR ME!
AC:WAH LAU EH! COME DOWN NOW!
But it's okay, hahah i still loOoOve LBabyCakes. ;D
So like, we playplayplay,
Mom came, send us to sicc,
SWEEMING! :D
Hehe, change, went to powder room, damn niceEeEeE,
Warm up (?!), swam 2 laps, FUCKING TIRED,哈哈!
Then we talk talk talk, alot of shit, hahahah, damn nice, bestie bonding, :D i like, :D
Rain, so we went powder room again, hahah spent fucking long inside there, Dancing, styling hair, peektures, blah, hahah!
Makan, half dozen cheeken winks, yang chow fried lice, ice kachang kosong,SoOyaH bean.
:D EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT like motherfucking pig uh! Suppose to lose weight but yeh, nvm, Bulliemic, :D
Talk about our shit and last year, hahah when we were, um, TOGETHER? Hahaha!
Mom came, home, mom angry, so LB had to go home, D: sorry BC, Walk her down,
WTF?!?! I FUCKING SAW SEXY MAN! MOTHER CHEEBYE, FUCKING SHOCK LA! SQUEEZE LIENHY'S HAND AND STARTED SCREAMING, HAHAHAHAHAH! OMG SHE LIVES AT MY FUCKING CONDO!HAHAHAH I FUCKING DIDN'T KNOW! FUCKING SEXY MAN!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Called Pam and told her, FUCKING LAUGH LIKE SHIT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeh, then after that, scold scold scold, bathe, change,Meridien.
Met Wawa and, them dome people,
And the 'Hello' i got from Ian ang was the middle finger,
Fat cow, Hahah.
WALK to Ps, hahah, 1st time, Bought PENGU!and and and Bobbing head Yoshi! :D:D:D:D
Got Wawa stupid monkey that can spin it's body, Hehe.
Ljs, met his friends again, and fatcow Ian almost drown my dear pengu in coke, tsk.
Sat down, Argue and talk for very long,hahah,then ate cookies and cream ice cream, :D
Walk back Meridien, i saw wawa's friend, the C_____ girl, fucking reminded me of SEXY MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA! funny.
Bought doughnutz, :D
Yeh so like, We walk to the kopitiam, :/
Met his friends, Aizaad/Charizaad and Ian stole a doughnut, and He said Pengu was retarded, :O TSKKKKK. And i told Jeremy smth, which i think i shouldn't have said, D: but,whatv.
Called char, ask her smth, then she dont believe i was with my mommy, so I ask Justin helpch me be my Mom, Hahah, he did this really high pitch voice and he was like,
"Ey Fuck you,Im Acelyn's Mother, Stop calling her!"
Alot of shit uh, Hahah, then Aizaad talk, Aizaad my Dad,He did a really low pitch voice,
"Is this a prank call?! Stop calling my daughter!"
And more shit uh, Fucking funny i swear!
Then Ian talk, and Leon laughhhhhh,hahahahah,damn funnnnnehy uh!
YEH, they fucking funny uh, :O
10 already, Almost went home without my scarf, ughhh, scare me,
Ian didn't want to give me my scarf back unless i call his sister and tell her she was fat, so, i did,
L:Hello?
AC: Uh Hi, Your brother want me to tell you your fat,
L: ... (hung up.)
... Uh okay.
BYE BYE BYE,
Cab with Baby and Justin,
:D
Out with LB/CHARTEE/RICEY/CHIAYEE/and i forgot some more, :D
Chai Chian. :D

No comments: