Saturday, October 20, 2007

Damn My blog's boring,
"Like fucking shit man!" - Lb.
Either,
1. No one reads my blog, D:
2. People read my blog withour tagging, again.
If i get no tags, Im gna blog abt shit again,
Get into shit, and all that shit uh,
Shit.

Anyway, Called LB,
Hahah, She's so cute, We both were crying on the phone,
Sounded damn fucked up,
Damn funny, Uh. :/

But yeh,
Got results,
:D
Karentay,
Said,
She doesn't THINK i'll retain,
BUT,
Wtf, My name was mentioned during some meeting,
About,
A T T I T U D E.
Knn, What did i do,
I PASSED MY FUCKING EOYS,
DON'T RETAIN ME COS I HAVE A FUCKED UP ATTITUDE,
Nobody asked Peelay to be Indian,
Nobody ask Hoe, to be a, Hoe,
NOBODY ASK AHGAYGOH TO FUCKING COMPLAIN ME TO EVERY TEACHER IN SCHOOL,
Ugh, Damn, You can't even pronounce my naH-meR,
Ash-lyn,Azeline,Alicia, (?!)
Mmm, Nice.
DombShnaizerx.
Damn bitch, You hurt my feel-inkz.
Hehe,
I passed all my shit, Did i mention that already?
Hahaha,
Ugh,
What did i buy today,
Oh,
Nothing.
Lb bought, Dress, that i chose for her, :D :D
And, Wayfarers,
NICE MAN, Niceeeeee,
Damn, Lb doesn't mind me buying it too,
Aw, Lb, So nice, My lesbian bestfr, I fucking love you,
Altho your weird sometime, like,shaking Dale's legs, hehe, Your so cute.
Oh, we went to the handicap toi-let tgt and took pictures,
Hahah, Post it soOon,
Then met TimoSkinnyoOo,
Ah, fuck uh,
THEY ALL FUCKING SKINNY,
D; Why? WHy? WHY?
Ah, LB! FRUITS DIET, D:
Most of the class going for MOS(-que),
Oh mah Gah, b o r i n g,
They go there to P(r)(l)ay one,
Wah lau eh, Wtf Damn cool Siol.
Heh, Oh i forgot,
GOT TO MEET AND SEE AND HUG AND KISS AND BANG BALLZ WITH MY DEAR BRUDDERS TODAY!
Damn, I miss them so much,
PAMMOHO,
I love Hamsters,
Do you believe me?
HEHE, AUNTIE SAMI, YOU HAVE PORKLARD?
NAME NATTASHAGONDOSAMIPOKO?
Hehe,
Fat lard.
Peice-o-shit.
OH OH OH,
DAMN! HOW CAN I FORGET?!
LB GOT 2 TICKS FROM SKINNYMOMO AND,SHE,
GAVE ME ONE TICKET,
YOU KNOW FOR WHAT?
CLICK 5!
Click 5 baby! CLICKO FIVE!
KYLE PATRICK!
Oh damn, that is nice.



Hehe,
Lastly,
Junbaby,
Sigh, Please, i know my shit ticks you off and all,
Im so sorry alright,
Ugh, I feel like shit too.
But, whatv uh,
Your always My sexy JuntayBabywawa, :D
I love you so damn much uh,
Baby i really hope it's forever and ever.







Oh, Damn, C's so not funny.
No girl, Your not funny, Your crazypysco,ultralcorny.
Ah lian crakers, Here i come.

No comments: