Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fucking, Mother,
Damn, mom,
You never let me do what i want,
Don't take it out on me cos your having a bad day,
Fucking fat fuck.


Lb at Timomomo's house now.
Damn bored,
Going sch tml,
RESULTZ!
Ugh, D:

Just came home from United Sq,
Met, Jun,Alex,Kw,Sidney,
Starbucks,
Yeh, They made fun of my gunbound user and all,
Heh, pika.
Then, wawa got dunno what problematic shit,
So, I wanted go Qinaide's house play, then go for Didi's thing? Chloe ask me pei her.
But, cos of my fucking, I mean, My Mom,
She L O N E Y,
So SHe want me stay home have dinner with her,
Wtf, No choice right,
Argue wth her, she still refuse to let me go,
So, what the fuck,
Cab with Babywawa, Alex and Kw,
Drop me off at my house,
Then my mom msg me,
"I say NO means NO stop arguing with me,
Be home before 8!"
And WHAT THE FUCK,
NOW IS LIKE, 4+?!
Knn, Ah, nvm uh,
Im damn bored.


Dear God,
Please dont let me retain this year,
I wanna promote to sec 4,
I promise i'll study hardddddd!
In Jesus name i pray,
Amen.

God loves me, HE WILL HELP ME!:D

No comments: