Friday, July 20, 2007

Skip everyday,
Down to Thursday,

Sorry Chloechan, I know i was being a bloody bitch.
I was/am fucking angry.
I reached my limit, seriously,
Chloe Bella Ricey didn't do anything wrong, like really, seriously, they didn't do ANYTHING.
But i was so fucking irritated, FUCKING PISSED WITH THEM.
Sorry la, I told ya'll i got problems.
Not only that k,
Mr anthony came and asked for linehy and me cos we passed his class and i think Linehy shouted CHEEBYE or smth, so we kena.
That really piss me off more,
Alot more.
Plus, Mother fuck man,
Azura, celeste and i don't know who else bullshit infront of me,
What change chage change, change your, la.
Fucking pissed me off damn badly.
Luckily got bella, stand up for me.
You don't know me NOW, you two may have sat with me the past two years but what Venting anger on people? Fuck you la, Don't bullshit can.
You guys got see me angry often anot? I usually vert my anger on people is it?
NO RIGHT, You fuckheads really piss me off.
Yeh, fuck off,
Don't come bitch abt me infront of me, why so smart.
You guys just added more anger than i already had in the 1st place.
So Ms Hoe found out that something was wrong with me,
After they left, she held me back and ask whats wrong with me,
So i told her.
Like not everthing, but some stuff la.
So again, i cry cry cry like fuck like that,
But it helped luh.
Ms Hoe is like extreamly nice. :D
Went back to class 45 mins later,
They (Linehy Bella Pamy Siti and the rest) said. "Don't worry acey, you didn't change, we still love you alot."
I Love Them so much.

After school,
Went Balmoral with Linehy,
She cut hair.
Saw Elroy,Brandon poon and some others.
Cabbed home.
Cabbed Meridien.
Met Jun,
Linehy went with timo.
Cry again, sorry la, i fucking cannot take it.
Then i dont know la,
I love Jun, fucking understanding, :D
So i stayed with him a few hours, saw many people.
Linehy came back, went home, mommy angry,
Ku again,
I cried 3 times ytd, what the fuck, new record.
But it's okay right,
Cos still have many people who love meeee!

No comments: