Sunday, July 08, 2007

070707
Saturday.
:D
Okay, azim and daryl said that they couldnt make it.
I was like what the fuck, where got these kind of people NOT ALLOWED to go out?!
So i cabbed to Grand cathay,
Almost kena bang by car.
Jun called,
Say he reaching soon,
So, i went in to seven eleven.
WOW, GUESS WHO I SAW.
Azim and daryl.
LIAR LIAR PANTS FOR HIRE.
I was fucking pissed.
Walked out, meet Jun.
Omg, he is so fucking skinny.
Like SKINNY, REALLLYYYY SKINNY.
Hahahah. :D
He bought me Chip softtoy, so cute. :D Thank you!
Bought tickets for Transformers,
Movie started at 1 something.
Went downstairs.
Watch Daryl eat.
Azim force me eat chocolate.
I ate one small square of chocolate.
Took me like 349284908844340 hours to eat finsish that small little square.
Then sit there talk,
Movie started.
Omg, transformers is such a let down la!
It's not that good.
Then my phone kept dropping cos dunno who kept msging me. Hahaha.
K, then movie finish,
Walk arnd. then they saw ppl they don't like?
Ya so we continued walking,
Then they saw their friends again.
Walkkkkkk, PS,
Walkkkkk LJS.
Azim Daryl eat.
Then they eat eat eat.
Then Jun and i walked arnd.
Then he comforted me.
Then ya la, (Then so much for what.)
Wisma Atria la.
K, then walked to Meridien.
Walk walk walllllkkkkk,
Jun say he need meet his friends.
So he went down,
Followed daryl azim eliot to monster.
Something happened.
Walked out of monster.
Called tipany. :D
Then she help me. :D
Yay i love my Tipany without/with BOH/BOB. :D
K, then i hang her.
Linehy called. I walked arnd and arnd and arnd while talking to her.
Then Jun walked pass, then he accompany me.
He smokey. D:
Then saw his friends.
Went back monster.
Ricey wawa came. :D
She played with them,
I didn't play, i too pro already la, i play pool like nation pool player,HAHAH.
Jun sat next to me and we talkeddddd abt stuff.
Then their friends came.
Then Daryl eliot alex went off.
Made clarice's phone have the PUK code, WTF.
IM SO SORRY RICEY! D':
K, then Jun went downstairs smokey again.
D:
Hahaha then ricey and azim cabbed home.
Wait for Jun smokey finish with his friends, again.
Waited for cab, He sent me home. :D
& now i have his mickeymouse jacket.Hahah. :D

Home, settle things with azim. :D
Yay, i Love azim.
Called tipany, talkkkk. :D
Talk to Jun.
Yeah, thats it.
I love Jun tay, :D
w0Rrrh Ha00 Aiix NiiEz NeRRhx!




No comments: