Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1stly, ya sorry didn't blog,
2ndly,
Me, (acey/assy/asey/ace/acelyn)
ME, (acelynchanmeitorng/tong) however you want to spell my name,
ME,
I have a freaking problem keeping secrets.
I cry alot.
I have lebrozaez, okay no i don't.
I am a bitch.
I, ah fuck la, i like to ruin people's life, i have some mother fucking problems.
I, cannot keep my mouth shut,
I, have to learn to keep secrets.
I have to study hard, ya and what the fuck has this got to do with studying.fuck?
Oh, and i fall down alot.

Okay,
I'll blog in point form,
  • Im sorry i didn't keep my promise and disappointed you.
  • I love Tiapny and Char and Linehy cos they cheer me up.
  • I love my sexy boyfriend Jun Tay, I love you alot alot alot, nothing will ever change the love i have for you baby, :D
  • I would like to whack someone,
  • I am very angry now.
  • I need a chill pill yo.
  • Char is my bangla priest/tootsie pop/bruddahx
  • Tiapny and Linehy are my Bimbo Photoshoppers, they bimbo like the prossss.
  • I miss Eunice Chan/Ong.
  • All the best to all C'div bowlers. :D

  • Last Monday 090707, Went serene after sch with linehy and lissa,saw azura and devan,met Jun, walk to Aj's house, blah.
  • Last wed, 110707 (i think) Jun came my house at 8 plus and we talked abt many many stuff, :D
  • Friday, UH, something happened i think, but i like forgot.OH i saw randall,jared,wayne,clarence, and uh i forgot.

No comments: