Monday, July 23, 2007

I just read Pammmm's blog,
Yeh, Today i wasn't really loner, i spent most of the time with Pamela hoooo! :D
I Love Pammmm to the maxxxxx!
Don't worry k,im very sure you and Siti chaibang will be okie in no time! ;D
So like in my previous post,
Linehy and i ain't talking,
Yeh, i feel real,shitty.
Like honestly, i hate this feeling, it ultraman sucks, seriouslyyyy. D';
Just called her, & she asked me to call her at 9.30, so yeh.
Anyway/anyhow,
I'll still love Caroline ann cresswell,
& My sweeeeet Pammmmy Hooo. ;D
& my dearest Sit ChaiBang. :D
& all my friends! ;D
Hahah,
Carolyn Chong and Tiffany Heng toooo!
I Love them allllll. :D :D
Bella thiang, chloechan, clarice chang, didi hassss, jerri tan, lissaaa noraza, selina braun, aly than, charlene teo, Aj soh, and everyone! :D

No comments: