Saturday, July 21, 2007

ChloeChan,
What the hell man,Im not pissed because of rice and you you know,
Im pissed over many things over the past weeks,
I don't know how to put it into a nice way but,
I/we don't care if ricey now very close to you and both of you go out very often, It doesn't affect me/us at all.It's a stupid fucking reason to be pissed of at.
It's not 'DON'T CARE' but i don't know what other words have the same 'meaning' as 'we don't care'. (wait, what the fuck am i taking about.hahah)
Maybe I pissed You and Clarice off or something, Yeh im sorry k?
You guys didn't do anything wrong but I was in the wrong k, accidentaly vented my anger and irritation on you.
I was irritated with my shit during Ms hoe's lesson so i like unknowingly shouted at you and all those fuck.
You didn't do anything wrong, seriously! It's just Me k, i have down-syndrom/lebrozaez.
My bad k?

No comments: