Thursday, July 05, 2007

Shut up Bitch,
Fuck you & don't ever talk to me ever again you mother fucking hoebag.

Okay, Im doing social studies shit now.
Had training just now.
Linehy fucking funny, i got sexually abused.
HAH, Nah la, more like tipany. :D
Have not been eating since Monday.
SHOCKERTERED RIGHT?!
Somemore everyone say "Acey is FUCKING GREEDY!"
Now i not greedy already, i dont even eat.

My cheetos were so tasty that no one could resist it.
So they got caught by Mrs KarenTay,
Got one demerit point,
Aww, D:
But i didn't! cos im not eating.
HAHAH.
Okay shut up.
Then she said many things, like
We don't want to be called the worst class with the most demerit points and ppl getting suspended, and all that shit fuck.
Yup. 3n9 not stupid la, just cos we'r taking fucking bio.
Okay,
I hate angteekoon, He can suck his sunshine's nehnehs.
Aly: ACELYNCHAN! *waves & smiles*
Acey: What? *looking like a drug addict*
Aly: Wa lau don't so like that la, *makes sad face"
Acey: I reading didi's horny book la, don't disturb me.
(Acey gets slapped by Bella,)
Bella:ACEY!SHUT UP LA!
Acey: FUCK?! BELLA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLAP ME?!
Ang tee kooon : *stares at me like i just killed his sunshine.*
Fucker, angry send me out of class la, no need stare like cheebye like that.
:D Hahahha.

I love chaibang and pamsy, they, r0x mYYe S0cKKxZ W0rrHhx!
Bella and i talked about many many many things, and it made me feel alot much better. :D
I love my Partner! :D

Ytd, Wed.
Suppose to have tuition, but it got canceled.
Went U.SQ with Linehy,
Bought her the dale wallet,
Cos i have the Chip! :D
Walked arnd.
No money take cab home.
Call maid come down and bring me money pay cab. :D
PLAY, she eat, LAUGH, down-syndrom kid, SEE FUGLY PEOPLE. :D
Fun la,
Call timoballs, talk.
Then walk her to bus stop, Retard awhile, she went home.
Then i did my math!
Talk to Azimpokie, Jun, Linehy, Tipany. :D
Woooooo.
K now i must do something for someone. Hahahha!

No comments: