Friday, January 02, 2009

hahaha. i didnt dye my hair back... how...... omona.....




yo ho ho n a bottle of rum.
happy new year. theres sch tml. my new yr was boring.

i always wanted to have slim cheeks... un-sohee cheeks... but if i have unfat cheeks... hc will never like me.........right? ah fuck my chubs.


bestfr-uncontactable. :(
exbfr-partying at friend's house.
friendA- unable to stay out after 12.
friendB-got locked in her house.
friendC- just reached singapore.
friendD- is not picking up his phone.
friendE- is somewhere very far.
friendF- is not in singapore. wtf
friendG- i dont have any more friends... but..

Imaginary bfr H- Does not have a clue who i am.






I was at grandpa's house. home at abt 1130...
wacthed korean pop night on mtv with mamarat. lofl....


i was shitting in the toilet. puue.

ok.
Love,
Azchul.

No comments: