Sunday, December 28, 2008

Memory Snow. (i want that song, someone send it to me pls)
My love, Gundam Seed Haruhi. (It was his blog title! cutecutecute)
---


vivo with caro clar cara. supa long ago..


psp. caro n rice did this...



when she was taking this pict, " im a pimp! ^^"
when i saw the pict, " Im a pimpo! ^^"
recently, she sent me this pict, and i told her " im a pimp! ^^"

i luv rubber trees...
---
ok. some1 told me i shd post more poutos of miself.... well....*blushes* ....(blushes for sound effects.)
so here,
for peas who love me.
a buncha poutos of me when i was over the sea.
all on the same dae... haru haru.. ok

smth's wrong with me.,
i cant keep my mouth..shut.

i must and can only use that green 'can' of gatsby wax... stupid LUCIDO or w/e its called..

this is the 1st time im exposing my... dislocated arms....
when i was 4, my cousin broke them.
from dat dae onwards,
i had uncute arms.
ooo. my cabin.... heheh my nest...pokpokkai.
---


25 december. marrie xman. pom pom. caro's present. i drove all the way to her area to pass her this. heeheeteehee.

sigh. it was rather disappointing...
none of you had the... THE xmas spirit... its xmas... show a lil enthu man.. *im the example, dress for this joyous, festive day...* hehehe.
Caro's relative : oh caroline, did you just crawl out of a very dusty place?
Caro: nah, i was playing my friend. she's half cat.
HOHO. nah she didnt say that.... but i wish i was half cat... catto...catty..

britain girl. aaron johnson.

while im with saliva boy/dave.

Angus rocks!!!! i want that tee please. and the full black cat suit. cuz im half cat. see my bag.?

but aaron johnson is really really really really... handsome....
wtf i look like him. him= mr nosebleed


bestfr ... 3 shot thingy she had on her camera... whats that called... i dunno,...

OH she manipulated me to like... "yunho+yuchun+heechul" so now.. i like him.
"LIKE". stupid girl!!!

heheh nat n uknow. i did this for her... for xmas. HAHHA.?
kkkkkkk...
Im gna have a supa post with haruhi's picts.. only. twaha.
he's just adorable.
n cuz i feel really empty right now.. sad little big me..
here.
bung yubin.. loose clothing... and more looseclothing... she likey loose clothes.
hot yoobin in tight fitting cloth, highwasted shorts, high heels, blalbabjdokaodk.
cool.
n for my mother.
im a good daughter. see, i helped you find it. again.
"wait, wait, please wait for us" "if you wait..."T___T It's moving to realise how insecure they really are, to see how they remain humble and human
This comment i saw on the vid... is really.... nice..
HAHA but w/e, im more suparjunior-related than dbsk.
sigh sigh.
actually... caro n i saw manxuan at ps the other day.. uh ytd... Oh yeh happy 5th yr to dbsk...men.
k, at 1st i didnt see her, but we were kinda talking abt her cuz i saw her friend,
then suddenly, this long hair-ed gal poped out and asked, are u acelyn?
woooo, thats mx!
so i said... no im not..
..did i..? nah . i said, Yes.
then, she said, oh hiiii, what happened to your hair!?!?!?!
N I SAID.. i dyed it.
Wtfbbq?! n to make things worst. she said this.
" you looked cuter last time. cya!"
i was really really really really really really. not smiley...
D:
but caro... nah shes my bestie, so i guess she was just cheering mi up... SIGH LIFE SUCKS!
life sucks when ur an uncute, fat thighsdislocated arms girl. n everyone looks down on me. heh ok thats another story.
oh well.
heechul heechul heechul. will u love me for who i am?
no?!
... sigh sigh.
told u life is not cool.. anymore...
oh well.
will blog more next time...
n i needa collect my results...
cuz right now,
caro told me
eng-2
sci-2
math-1
art-1
humans-4
chi-4
but mrs low told me
eng-1
art-1
math-2
humans-2
sci-4
chi-4
sigh sigh see life's nt gu gu gu when u dont know ur results.
but w/e its still 4..
same as caro.
thats why wer besties.
...
......
........
ok...........
its a bit of an inside joke...
NOT OUTSIDE HAHA.
cuz me n caro are inside.. n ur outside,, so u dont reallly get it...
yup.
ok.
marry xman again. just joking.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARICE AND CAROLINE!
all the love from azychulcakes.

Love,
Azchul

No comments: