Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ahhh~ this is currently my fav heechul post ever!!!! dont worry heenim, you'll get married and find someone who loves you for who you are (example :ME) and i'll support you all the way! (even tho that gal aint me...)

Title: Nice~ (>_< )=b 2 0 0 9


2009,

Mysteriously quicker than anyone else, and with a dissimilarity among others, I, whose age increases continuously

Hmm, anyway your are all ageing too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Let us all keep those clichéd ‘Happy New Year’ greetings ^-^


In reality, a few days ago when I was filming ‘JoAhSeo’, I had my fortune read


Me: I don’t believe in divination, nor do I believe in God etc etc ㅋㅋI don’t have a character who relies on others ㅋㅋ Please start by saying all the bad stuff~


So I let him take a look at my romance life.

Me: Will I fall in love this year? ㅋㅋ


Fortune Teller: You don’t have any love luck. Up till now, you don’t have it either, neither will you have the luck long time into the future..

Me: (-┏)


Fortune Teller: Heechul-sshi’s situation is that, your luck with women isn’t that good. You have the fate that is unacceptable to women.

Gun Mo hyung & Hatsan hyung & Seyoon hyung & Hongki: Puhahahahahahahaha!! It’s so accurate!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Fortune Teller: Your imposing manner is too strong, women aren’t able to come close to you. You’ll make women suffer. They won’t be able to take it.

Me: *!(@*..Ah This isn’t good;; But it’ll come somehow right? ^-^


Fortune Teller: It’ll be difficult in the next few years. You’ll get married really really late.It’s just those women who just brush past you.

Me: -choke-! Evil*(+_+) Not too long ago, I had my fortune read at another place and they said I was an emperor (-┏)


Fortune Teller: Heechul-sshi belongs to the fortune where you don’t know how to treat women. You absolutely do not know how to capture (their attention).


Me: That’s true.. The longest time I’ve dated was about 3 months or so.. *!&*&@.. Don’t tell me I am walking the same road as Gun Mo hyung?..

Gun Mo hyung: Heechul ah, come here~ ㅎㅎ You must eat with hyung everyday~

—In the midst of drinking a toast—


In the meantime, listen to what those around me said..


Hankyung: There’s nothing else you can do! You make women too tired.


Jay: You can only play a fool for your whole life;;


Donghae: Hyung, don’t get married ━ you’ll only be busied with your divorce


Jungmo: Hyung, if you can treat women by bugging and telling them ‘I love you’ then it won’t be such a difficulty ㅎㅎ


Kibum: Hyung, if you get married, I’ll sing you a song of blessing


Sunkyu (Sunny of SNSD) : Oppa, you’re better off being alone ㅎㅎ


Yoona (of SNSD) : Oppa, to ask you to be gentle and kind to women..ㅎㅎ It’s simply not possibleㅎㅎ


In addition to etc..


No, I want to reject. I should open up my war trophies –Amidst Twins-**


The meaning of purple is (my) protest against fate (+_+)


If I fall in love in Spring, Heebum will grow nails and a beard!!


The recommended song for today is F.T Island’s ‘사랑하지마요 (Please Don’t Love Me) ‘ ㄱㄱ

-------------
HAHAHHA i love what sunny, yoona, hannie, kibum, jungmo, jay and donghae said!
Yoona and heechul. hahhaha. ok get that thought out. & i love the mention of heebum growing a beard and nails~
Love,
Azchul
[omg, a MP kena set on fire and burned. HAHHAHA burn.]

No comments: