Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YOU DONT GO ARND AND THREADTEN (?) MY BESTFR OR HER BOYFR, YOU KNOW WHY? COS I HAVE V-S-G (VIOLENT GIRL SYNDROME). I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOU. STUPID MONKEY FACE FUCKER. HOW TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH AH, MY EYES CANNOT SEE MY MOUTH LEH,
*fur coat pls, i very freezing laios*

I so angry.
I show you the sms convo i had with ianang.

Aze; is jun with you?
ian; ace? nope..
aze; yeh. do you know where is he. i am very angry.
ian; hahaha dunno lols why angry?
aze; -.-"
ian; lol you looking for him for what.
aze; coz i dot supar important, THING to tell him.
* at this point of time, juntaynishiwawa calls and asked,
jun; what happened?
Aze: AH YOU KNOW YOUR MONKEY FRIEND?! WAH LAU, HE *blahblhakjvdiovndaigheuhhcjahcvdavjkabvjdvoianciokeafuiadbnvidvbn iodavhinvnoidavn OMG I AM SO ANGRY WITH HIM!
jun; HUH?! are you serious, then how? line angry?
aze; No.not really, but i am. ( i know la, so extra... D: )
jun; kkk, i call you when i get home.
Aze: BYE.
---
ian; okay lols.. i asked him to call you already.. he's with keith.
aze; ya he called me.i told him the thing i was very angry with.but i am still very angry.
ian; you angry what.
aze; ... forget it.bye.

CRACK, u is thinks dat i will let u off like dat ah, u thinking u big gangster ah, well if u is thinks dat way den i thinks u should thinking urself again becuz u thinking very wrongly..i am not scared of you. (i think.) i will not allow you to talk to/abt lb like that.
WHY DIDNT YOU DIE A FEW WEEKS AGO? ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID FAST-CAT FRIEND. i hating you all 4 my hole lives.
& if you call me by ur exgirlfr name ever again, will roll my eyes at you, so u beta dont call me names, u dont knowing how much it is affecting my exams.
Thinks u are cool? No. no one thinks u are cool, dont action like actor please. *throws ice cubes.*

nothing detective az cannot do, i will uphold justice.

---end.---

why this post so cooling... i need to bring muffins.

Monday had chink. and we had very cooling/cold/freezing conversations.
*running after eating...*
"Eh my stomach very pain, i got stich."
"Stich? THEN WHERES LILO?"

"EH teacher i got stich?"
" OH I HAVE LILO!"

*brr brr.. i think i am turning in2 ice cuboi*

"eh ass hole face, anal nose, *blahbdisjkanvasvjo*"
" EH AF/AH."
then she give siti food,
Line; eh i want.
AF; * gives HMPH face*
Aze: she wont give us only give siti cuz siti is the only one that didnt make fun of her.
AF; points __ ( wah lau took me damn long to find the )


Okay, i am gna cut jaejoong's hair, hahahah, bye pees.
Soot soot, * cum shooting out from nose.*



Love,
Heechul&Aze,
Detectives4eva.

No comments: