Friday, April 18, 2008

"ohmygosh. i found out something and i am totally grossed out by that!
hahah someone's eating male steroids pills
and growing balls!
eww, and she is in my school!
Girl X= she-male"
Quoted from, Um, i dont know, hahahah. copi n paste one.
HAHAHAHAHAH, i think she meant. Girl C, right Kim-char-lin.
Hm, why wld Acey-Chan wanna give char male steroids to grow a dick?
And Acey-chan even spreaded the rumour herself ah.
l
o
fucking
l.
Hahahahahhaahhaahahahhaha, WHY ME AH?
Why do i have to be the one giving the steroids?
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
Jun laughed like shit.
Line too,
Linehyb and i are gna have some relaxing shit tml, Bestiedayyay, celebrating birthday! :D
K here are some old photos.
Palkia, Babi.
So hot, like the, um, FROZEN SUN, (Lofl, bella's)
Line/Me.
Hehehe.
Yeh i ate all that.hahah.
Ahem*, LOOK, HAHAH SO FUNNY.
1,2,3 4/9 Loves M! See those smal lil girlies bella drew, yeh she say they are all me! AceyInvasion!
...Lb wrote that, i swear, jun pls dont kill me.
A MUST HAVE!
HAHAHAH I got jaejoong/Junsu's autograph! I got, Ayumi/doasinfinity/...everyone.



hi, i am caroline, i am a pajama girl, HAHAHHA,
I love you smellygal.com/Lb.

No comments: