Wednesday, April 16, 2008

INHWAN, So kawaii.
Dbsk in Paris.

Roll on laughing floor.

Jun says," what, the fuck. another bunch of gay boys, only younger. whats wrong with you Ace."
Jaejin ah, *Heart heart muakx*
I know Line likes, Jong Hun, i think!
and char likes, Hong gi, right?



Pause;
Jaejoong, should not try the, "uh uh..yeah." In the 'sexy' tone, It comes out, way, too, kawaii.
He looks so, cute, when he dances, so, stiff, and, confused. No wonder songs like "O" and Rising Sun, where theres, much, dancing, He's always at the side/ back, Whereas songs like Love in the ice and Lovin you, He's in the middle/center, spot light shinning on him, sootsoot. Adorablyhot caring lil cute bitch.

Play;
Anyway, poor Ft Island, So many problems happened during the FIRST Malaysia concert, Stupid CI Ent. Oh well, i dont think Ft will mess or trash the gifts their fan's gifts right, They are so fucking young and cute,
Yeh i slow, i didnt know they were That young, I cant believe Jun is older than JAEJIN(act in Unstoppable Marriage somemore...) , D:
And im older than Min Hwan,
A bit sad actually, makes me feel like a useless person, This dude isnt even 16 (& im gna be 16 in, lets see, FOUR days?!) and he,And the rest of Ft, are like fucking famous, making lotsa moo and all, and here i am/We are, trying to pass my/our fucking mids/get pass stupid N's.
I dont understandddddddddddddd, K maybe its cuz,
1. I cannot sing.
2. I cannot dance.
3. I am not handsome.
4. I am not pretty.
5. I am not kawaii.
6. Alotho i have long fringes too, Their fringes dont seem to be messed up, and even if their hair is like shit, they still look adorably hot, and, secksy, whereas yours truly looks like i just helped mum clean every inch of the house. bagus, very bagus. ...

OOo i just rmbed, the thing i ordered is coming in tml, i think. Heh, yay.
K, im listening to KodaKumi'sFeat.Tvxq Last Angel, again. Sounds like its gna be a GUNDAM SEED SONG, The tvxq ver., sucks my pits.
And, Ayumi H's Fated sounds like its gna be an INUYASHA song!
Lastly, Jaejoong's Maze sounds like, it should be a, Blaue Rosen theam song,
Yup so, Is dbsk voted for dunno what shit for Nick? I got no cable teevee, so update me thank you. 18 april i think.
And yes, i have a life, i not only everyday jaejoong jaejin, i still gotta go arnd and poke bro's swollen face. and bella has yet to send me the D i r t y pictures, heehee, *Winkx @ u*.

I am still wondering what the fuck am i gna do for my birthday. OKAY DONT TALK ABT IT PLEASE.

... I wonder why they always say, 'Dong bang Fighting!/Hwating!'
Makes sense?
No, not really.
Okay, this is just anotha loada trash of my two favourite grps of (gay)boys.
"your in here, *places hand on heart* Jaejoong/Jaejin."



Shit, line's phone no line, (L-O-F-L)



Proud of your love, makes me cry, seriously, you listen, you will be damn sad.
Esp when i watch Micky,Xiah and Uknow cry when they sing this song, HAIYO, comfirm cry also,
"Every heartbeat that I feel,
Is every mile I step away from you."



Insa-
Even that time, when the wind stopped,
Was not enough for me,
A single smile, the last bow.
I love you,
You...
Even if I became weary from the time,
Even if I became hurt by love,
Even that time was a memory for me,
You're taking your last bow,
I love you,
I love you
Fly away, fly away love.
Fly away, fly away,
Fly away, fly away love.

The one true love of my life,
Goodbye...

Okie.
Im done.
And fuck, no im no Korean pyscho, Im only ft,tvxq pyscho. I walk the ft and tvxq path, get it?
Heehee.
Love,
PandaAz.

Damn, Im listening to Reppin' My Block, HAHAHA reminds me of Pam, Tha nigga.

No comments: