Thursday, April 03, 2008

WHY AM I NOT FUNNY ENUF 4 U, HUH?!
Read la, stewbid and confused galpals.
tats mi.
JAEJIN ah, i like jaejoong more than i like you.
SIGH, my all-time fav tattoooooo, line also like, its gna be covered up by a rock/stone. (litterally(?))
Arrow pointing to a small Tao kae noi, my fav.
------
Long ago in the far away lands lived carol and char.
SO CUTE!
BANGS.
1st jan 07.
Daddy goat.
hawt ,dude,

from this,
to this, lofl.
muahx.
bob,lincon,johnny.
our t00ths.


long ago on de way to steamboaaat,
random foto; jaspeh and cherylsaw,lofl, haloweeno 07 i think.
Last time this photo got one mark on her face, she not happie.
HAHAHAH.shuturface.
rock on. (Hahahaha)

Thivvya and me.
char birthday 07.
sswweetteesstt ddrruugg.
alien chan.
aiyo, v day 07.




....
.........
...........................
..........
.....
Im nt gna type out how im feeling right now.
Goodbye.

Muzli is me.

No comments: