Friday, April 25, 2008

I am grabbing the oppotunity to confess/announce my (Other,Not Jaejoong) love for LEE JAEJIN, You know why NOW then i say?!
Becuz, I REALIZE THAT(NOW) EVERYONE LIKES JAEJOONG, [He not so low profile like last time, i had him all to myself, *i miss you jejung D: * and now Jaejoong and char-lin married liao, with the help of me, (Ha ha ha ...Brr.) cuz joongie is my bestfren, (HA HA HA ...... Wah lau damn cold...) so i like, u know, like, HELP THEM GET TOGETHER?! ( HAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA haaa...aaaa ....... Now like fucking freezing...) ] I must now grab the oppotunity, WHEN NO ONE ELSE is currently in love with Jaejin, :D YUP! SO i'll say this again...
JaeJin so kawaii, so the ONE 4 mi.
Heheeeheeeeeeee, Jinjin dance so kawaii,
Whoots tweets @ u!
I have been watching Jaejin dance that 3 seconds almost every hour, (ice cubes... )
Just now while watching starking again, the ft and snsd episode, my mother was behind watching also, suddenly, the part hongki fell down, she laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh, wah lee kuan yao eh, damn loud, damn long... then she say Jonghun very cute, -.- (Um, ... Diao. (?) ) Minhwan so cute also, heeheehee,
Okie, My ft/jaejin post has come to an end.
I am gna go eat cum flesh.
I have many photos to uploooad, but guess what!
Im. fucking.lazy.

Byebye,

Love,
Lee A-se-lin

No comments: