Saturday, February 23, 2008

Old photo,
Lb recently showed me this photo,
She said, " You look kinda hot in this photo." ( I think she meant in a , Um, Ahem, BUNG way...ew,)
BLUSH BLUSH* Hee hee larhs,
...
Wtf.
Chloecat's mom's salon.

Babe, You know i dont like you going out with her,
Im being so selfish, im sorry,
I just dont like it.
But do whatever you want,
Just wanted you to know!
OH, Chester and Crystal got a new baby sister! :D
Ca-lis-ter, dont know how to spell.
So, fucking, cute and soft, like my ass.
Only pam will know how my ass feels, right bro? ;o
K so friday i followed Aj to dental! hahahah so cool la, saw how they changed braces,
Then we walked over to Taka to eat Pepper lunch,
Saw charlene,
OoO,
Aj and i went find the Panda goods.
Hahahah,
Then Kino to find more fucking cute pandas and chip and dale and stich!
O m g,
*BUbble bubble bubble,,, o O o O o O o O o O o O...
D: i couldnt buy all! D:
Anyway we walked and walked and talked and yeh, it was great, long time since i actually really even TALKED to aj, sigh,
Yup, late for tuition, Lau shi was damn, sad,
I think 5 stars cried uh, D:
After tuition, Aj came over my hse awhile, then took bus 5 to great world for her movie marathon.
I went over to united sq and novena,
Panda-(A)z collection, 75 bucks, buy for me pls?
K, so i bought Panda-(A)z collection, the small one, 45 bucks, Hee, happy, decorate my new room.
BUT I STILL WANT THE BIG ONE!
D:
Walked over to new house, while walking, my dad SCREAMED my name, from upstairs, at the balcony, Hahahah, so cute la dadagoat,
BE-tty was a bit angry, stress la, cuz aunty jo coming singapore.
Yeh,
;o
-
Saturday,
Big fat fight with BE-tty.
Fight with her like some crazy shit la,
blahblahblah shit in the middle.
In the end, was asked to buy thread, for mamarat,
wtf siol.
K, so i met my Lb, let me repeat, MY LB, get it? so pls la, she MY bestie, thank you, fuckturgs.
K sorry,
Bought ribbon, put on my head, look like, Pony/Minniemouse/hello kitty.
WE SPEND 2 HOURS AND 10++ BUGS TO DO HER PHONE, HAHAH, photos soon,
The extra gems, put on my eye. ahhaha.
Saw Charice too, :D
Heh, Starbugs, 10dollar star bugs moolah.
Arcade,
Weirdo guy, Linehy say i hum, haiyo, i scared of ppl who have 600 teeth in their mouths, Hahah,
Weido: *blahblahblah in chink,*
A:,,,Uh line, i dont understand,
...
Lofl, After that scene, me and line laugh laugh laugh like mad,
But he was really damn ugly!
Worst than last week's, LOFL,
She walked me to Meridien
They so, what, like, dont notice anything! Hahah,
Walk arnd Meridien,
Walked pass Monster ,
Dudes: *Kissy kissy sounds.*
Line and Ace turn arnd,
Line: (in man voice mode,) WAH LAU EH!
Ace: ( In man voce mode,) YOU IUHIJFSHFHSF FDHSUIpandaCJHFIU IFOJEOFCHWS!
[I dont know what i said, i think some az language,]
Line and ace: (MAN VOICE!)HUAW FA FA HAHA HEH HAR HOO!
Yup, so i think we successfully scared them away.
Went sit down,
Said Hi to jun and CO.
Many comments, again,
BUT, WOW! Ian didnt say, 'HI CEL.' ! woowie,yaoza.
There were comments like,
"Eh ace whats the occasion ah?"
"Eh i like her eyes,"
"Eh look like minnie mouse,"
" Wah eh, got ribbon eh!"
"Eh pink ribbon," ( its not pink. i hate pink.)
"Eh where you get that from?"
And more comments on my ribbon...
......
Also got,
"EEEEEE! WTF?!"
"HAHHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS HOLE!"
These from Jun, the above from his friends.
Nice right? Hahahah,
Lb and i could have done smth we havnt done in a very VERY long time... Dont try to guess.
Walked Lb to half the bus stop, went back to Jun and CO.
I like the word CO, so, nice.
Talked for a bit,
Explained the photocopying card thing to Kw,
Lofl,
Yup, then they left for D o m e ... ... ...
Baby and i sat there and talk and quarrell and settle problem, Hahahah,
Home early, cuz Jun's mama going overseas,
Yup!
Actually, Linehy, i love you alot, so you have no choice but to eat my flesh.
Hee.
K, Panda Az going unicorn land,
Chai chian,
...
NAH, GOTTCHA!
I was reading my past blog post last year ect ect., ahahah
I read the post about me and... Her. Heh,
Suddenly, I THINK SHES SO DAMN CUTE AND PRETTY!
Not suddenly, but i miss her cute-ness.
Heh,
K,
I want more tags, pls, PLEASE?
I know she got it, cuz she looking at me like she wants it.
-
To you,
I cannot keep doing this,
Proving to you this and that,
I (L) u as a coconut friend,
A few days ago, we were still chatting and talking shit,
Now, i dont know what happened man.
If your (Shit ass) friends hate me,
I cant do anything about it man,
They dont know me, but you do!
So you shd know best,
I leave it up to you,
&, if you have to give up the friendship for your gf,
Its your choice man, i have no say,
But you know,
Im really angry,
I really am, In fact im fucking angry,
I dont need to put on a fake funny-weird-retard front,I already am all that shit, im full of shit,
Im tired of them telling and lecturing you about me,
I know it aint your fault, but yeh, it sucks for me too you know.
-Coconut A.
-
Apple bottoms,
Love,
Az the Panda king's best friend.

No comments: